Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. Wheels look like yours Ian
  2. Your missing the part where you pull it out and it wipes oil all over your intake pipe....Grrr!
  3. 4.9 litres BTW. I literally change mine ever 6 months so I don't go mad taking readings. Far easier!
  4. Cheers mate....tempted to look out for a 313 with a Nismo kit now Yeah totally agree, its 1K off 370 money!
  5. Offset is needed to really help mate. Its the number that starts with ET. O and make sure they are 5x114.3
  6. For 9k your going to be stretching to get a 313,...for 10k there are some nice examples around though. As an FYI the 06+ is £480 a year to tax also. If you like one wack a link on here and we can help you out, Good luck
  7. Just had mine done yesterday! Great bit of kit. What will you be charging for the Z out of interest? I have paid between £54 and £72 for the Z in the past but always worth going to a specialist.
  8. http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/nissan/350z/2007-nissan-350z-v6-gt-fctory-nismo-in-stunning-and-rare-midnight-blue-metallic-petrol-manual/1938115 Want!
  9. They are indeed Sir.
  10. Sweeeeet ride. Respect to all guys that drive Z's
  11. Sorry It did say tyre make in title but I thought they were a separate sale!
  12. 370Ad

    Rays alloys

    For the 6 spoke 18's the fronts are 8J and rears are 8.5J. ET30 and ET33 respectively. So 265 is probably the largest rear width you would get on. £300-£500 for just the Rays depending on condition. They do go for more than this but they will have OEM size tyres on.
  13. And what tyres are on the front
  14. Love the Teins on mine. Perfect ride height for a daily too.
  15. Not on the @*!# bird view Nav you don't....it barely navigates never mind counting miles
  16. I guess 71 litres....what's the prize?! Sorry but I win for guessing the correct amount exactly :#1: Whats my prize?!
  17. Going to see Horsham on monday so will update the thread for anyone interested or if your reading this in the future and have the same problem
  18. I guess 71 litres....what's the prize?!
  19. Yeah they turn them off and TBH I imagine Jez did as it's been so a while since the map. Will give him a buzz tomorrow. Cheers guys!
  20. Decats - All parts fitted prior to the map and it's been fine for 8 months so that's what is odd!
  21. Just re-watched the video and it seems I am getting P0138 and P0158. So I imagine that would throw out a faulty sensor as both wouldn't go at the same time.
  22. Hello, I believe I have this error code. Video of CEL flashing for one of you guys to confirm Sequence starts again around 22 seconds: The car is UpRev'd and has been for 8 months now, CEL light showed this morning. Is this something Jez @ Horsham should have potentially turned off or should I investigate further? Cheers, Adam
  23. When it shows --- you in 'theory' have 10 litres left so around 40 miles. You will be fine bud!
  24. What engine does yours have mate? DE or Revup? I know you have said yours was topped with oil but the Revups do tend to be the more fragile engine.
  25. Why do Jaguars have heated rear windows? To keep your hands warm while you're pushing it.
×
×
  • Create New...