Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. As long as it worked on the missus mate. Nice choice of rims too. I went for the matte bronze on my grey car. Had the get the rear arches rolled mind, to fit the 19x10.5 rears. The tyres were catching on the inside edge of the lip on big hits. I only run 1 degree negative camber on the rear to increase the contact patch for road use and improve tyre wear. At least I'm not running around with spacers, wondering if my wheels are gonna fall off today or not though. Running Tein springs on mine so not massively low and its quite close but doesn't catch with 1.5 degree's all round,
  2. Good man! Look forward to it.
  3. 2 hour drive for me too O well its well worth it...smell of fuel will wake me up
  4. Haha yeah went from 24 to 26mpg. I worked out the cost doing 12k a year. Obviously its not exact but I told the Mrs it would pay for itself Yep 'cute little' Miley smoking pot! Good man, its well worth it.
  5. All those mods and he misses out the important UpRev. Cyberfella you mention £120 a lot....the Uprev is £400 but you save £200 a year on fuel! Gained an extra 2mpg on average on mine. So its a free mod over 2 years. So take your £120 and....
  6. If you don't mind me drooling over the Le Mans blue all day....then feel free
  7. Not driven Bedford before but done a few other tracks. Yeah its a bit of dilemma on the tyre front....The Rays have Bridgestones and the Rota's have Falkens. So in theory the Rays would be better but I find the larger contact patch on the wider 19's give them more grip. Have 3-4mm on the rear of the Falkens..... happy to destroy the tyres but obviously don't want to run them into the cord. What have you found tyre wear like?
  8. @*!# car..... But what a great film series!
  9. Shall I use the slightly lighter Rays or the Wider Rota's?!
  10. Me and JB-UK are going to Bedford on the 17th Feb. Hoping for good weather but thats the risk you take in the cheaper months. http://www.msvtrackd...?productid=2136 Anyone else signed up or thinking about it?!
  11. Super is 97 bud
  12. Cheers guys Seems like its worth saving that extra then!
  13. What comes with connect premium? Is it a certain year onwards?
  14. It can do but its not needed as stop making power before 6600rpm (DE engine)
  15. The biggest thing I noticed was initial pick up from a standing start. It was awful below 3k before, so much better now!
  16. Its a great mod....don't worry too much about the numbers though. Remember its all about the drive ability afterwards
  17. Supermarkets don't have there own refineries do they?! So therefore they buy it from an oil company. From what I have heard on the grape fine, Sainsburys has close ties with BP (Nectar scheme etc). So it's super is probably pretty close to BP Ultimate.
  18. Sad news mate. Whats the mileage? I am on the lookout for a HR!
  19. Late registered and possibly Irish import!
  20. Haha Brilliant. Just purchased mine for the year and phoned up in the end for a bit more haggling The guy was an actual legend...I tried to explain the Injen CAI and afterwards he was like 'More air = more power = more vrooom' all in an Indian accent
  21. That was quick! A decent ad always sells a car....
  22. What power did this make and is it lowered? If so what on? Thanks
  23. It looks lovely I did a quick google as it did take my fancy but ouch.....25k (new) for a diesel golf! What is this world coming too
  24. why on earth would he accept almost £2k less than what he is asking? If it is clean and doesn't immediatley need tyres, brake work or a major service I would go in at £13450 but as I am not in a position to do so its neither here nor there really I couldn't justify anything more than that so it was a cheeky offer! For 13.5k that's nearly 370 territory so would be silly in my books. Looks like the good old DE will do for now
  25. I posted it initially but it's so pretty I will let you off He won't accept 12k BTW
×
×
  • Create New...