Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. He is now Green
  2. Dude think I will cry for you seeing those foot prints over your car! Just goes to show you the mentality of these people and need castrating. Sorry to see this and hope you can get all your problems sorted!
  3. Any other hidden surprises or all smooth sailing after I left? Was great to come down and see you folks even though it was a flying visit. Dexter has been asleep most of tonight so he must of enjoyed his first zed shed experience and brews
  4. Hmmmm may try this, thanks for the heads up.
  5. Awesome will check with Chris and Kim to see if it is alright to drop on by and with head of staff indoors
  6. What time you getting there Andy, might pop down for some banter and catch up with the zeddie sheddies.
  7. Looks rubbish.... Jealous.com
  8. Only reason I'm going is catch up with great friends from off here. No one takes things that seriously on here apart from the hardcore peeps. Going to be amazing
  9. Could pick you up Dave, not entirely to sure where you are in comparison to the event? A bit of a detour mate, I am nr Bluewater, not sure if Mary wants to come along too, really appreciate the offer though Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk No worries mate, let us know if you change your mind
  10. Could pick you up Dave, not entirely to sure where you are in comparison to the event?
  11. Yep we know it and great car it is
  12. Looks great in white
  13. Welcome back into Zed land Nike
  14. You still got that loud exhaust?
  15. Amusing
  16. What is the A class owners club like I wonder? Looks great Colin
  17. Better than shouting out Humpy across the car park
  18. Need more power captain!
  19. Well decided to get rid of my red engine cover, paint job was good but saw this come up for sale and thought sod it. Need some red carbon fibre battery/fluid covers now.
  20. All the best Lovie!
  21. Congrats to you both, great news!
  22. This is going to be awesome, canny wait
  23. Anyone would of thought I was driving the van to the otherside of the world The house was also meant to of been a month turn around. Still traumatised by it all
  24. Congratulations on the house, great news indeed! Never moving again from our new place, took year and a 1/2 to move in....
  25. Yeah after hearing Andy James horror story of going through, I think I may well give it a wide berth ( literally!)
×
×
  • Create New...