Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Yer and you are due down soon Surely you would not bury me.... I will come bearing gifts from the food gods. Ps. Hope you are not on a diet
  2. Just do it mate The Mrs will be so pleased with the latest addition
  3. Looks really good Bobski!
  4. Yep that's me, biggest sock in town
  5. Don't forget this is a good time to get rid of anybody you don't like
  6. Nice one Bob, be interested to see how these turn out. I am the same as the OP and my headlights need changing or something doing to them. Always something
  7. Pimp mobile I like it
  8. So did the OP
  9. That sir is a freaking awesome idea, especially with that space. Nice one Chris
  10. What are the 2 other lenses with the Nikon please?
  11. GLTWS Love these!
  12. Doh
  13. Humpy

    Ferrari F430

    Looks like a great day was had and think the Fezza suits you Chris
  14. Always good meeting up with Zed friends Certainly met some long life friends on here - they don't know it yet
  15. Sorry to see this dude
  16. El homo Only joking I am only jealous....... Of you eating pizza that is
  17. You have piled on the pounds with that Chirag, now get your ass down the gym
  18. Can't wait to see what you do to this
  19. Just seen this, very nice mate. Going to have plenty of fun in that Some angles the Gtr looks lovely but god from this angle it definately won't win any beauty competitions.
  20. I really want one, your right
  21. Stop teasing me with this Mark
×
×
  • Create New...