Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Went out for a Christmas work do last night in Windsor and decided I would treat the zed to a blast. About a mile away from the hotel I had to contend with about 8 speed bumps. Lucky enough this is more on the underside of the front bumper so cannot be seen. Then driving back on the M3 this morning I had another Keyser moment ( he will know what I mean ) but sadly not so lucky. Something quite large flicked up underneath from a car in the middle Lane and decided to hit my front bumper. The wrap helped protect the paint to a degree but non the less still a bugger
  2. Locked as requested
  3. I am Tom! That is one name for you Dan
  4. Locked as requested.
  5. Happy birthday ole bean This reminds me of you Dan
  6. Just gutting news. Thoughts are with his family and friends at this time. RIP Martin
  7. You are pretty much spot on Andy What you have got is Air hammer / water hammer. A pocket of trapped air probably in a dead end pipe and you get a knocking noise.
  8. Locked as requested by OP
  9. Happy birthday papa smurf, have a great day and plenty of vodka
  10. Spotted behind me today as I came off the M3 to Winchester and then through Bar end heading into Winchester town centre - Silver with a private plate and a Nismo spoiler. I was in a van at the time so did not wave etc.
  11. Humpy

    Got the Hump

    Got the Hump.... Leave me alone Looking very nice Mike
  12. Happy birthday dude, hopefully meet up again soon. Donnington seemed ages ago
  13. Happy birthday Netti
  14. My mate works at worcester audi and their master technician does weekend jobs in his home garage for a 3rd of the price, then takes service book into audi and stamps it lol. So it's all in hand once I get it back after dropping it off tomorrow! Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk Good stuff
  15. Have to say never been a fan of these but on the black it does look rather tasty
  16. I would be getting a thorough check over for peace of mind. Come on more pictures
  17. Locked as requested
  18. Locked as requested
  19. Lovely jubbly!
  20. Happy birthday Martin
  21. Happy birthday Mr Verygood, have a awesome day
  22. Welcome
  23. Very nice mate! If it fails to sell and you consider selling separately let me know. Battery/fluid cover and slam panel I would be interested in
×
×
  • Create New...