Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Same here, I went to see ground zero when I was in New York with my family a few years ago. Very disturbing and saddening place. I never thought it would directly affect me until I went there. Indeed RIP to all those that lost those lives. Went to Ground Zero a couple of years ago and sat on some steps next to it and sat their in silence with a mate. Very humbling experience to say the least.
  2. Nope but a great ' spot '
  3. Welcome to the forum and congrats on your purchase! Where abouts are you based?
  4. Ive got a Chilli red remore controlled 350z
  5. All the best for the sale mate, if I was looking for a Zed this one would tick so many boxes especially for that price. Hope your Dad makes a speedy recovery!
  6. Indeed sad news indeed, played some great roles and quality acting. RIP big man!
  7. Welcome and congratulations on the purchase! Nice to see it staying in the forum Any plans for the car mod wise?
  8. Congrats Jim, good effort
  9. Welcome and congratulations on your puchase
  10. Fixed that for you Back in Whitchurch/Kingsclere, we used to get the Chinooks, Typhoons and Lynx's doing their training stuff most days. One of the guys in the office knows a Chinook crew member, so they would buzz our office .... really low Ive lost count the amount of times Chinnooks etc shake off our roof tiles! They come so bloody low
  11. All the best Dave for Friday, im sure you both pass with flying colours!
  12. Hello and welcome!
  13. Purple is my favourite colour and would'nt mind having it as my car colour either!
  14. Awesome Work Chris So whats next
  15. Happy birthday mate, hope it's a good one!
  16. Welcome to another local member
  17. Welcome back to Zeditis
  18. Coldel you cant do this to me Im always looking at your car at the SE meets and it's the best and fastest colour aswell All the best for the sale and I would bite your hand off if I was looking and had 10k to get a Zed especially with your mods etc. Good luck with the sale though!
  19. Good luck for tomos Chris, looks spot on mate
  20. Doh, I was half watching the shot put and seriously thought that bloke needed to sort his mullet out.... how wrong could I be
  21. Very nice indeed, congratulations!
  22. Varley you need to update Arma2 to a certain version about a 750mb patch I believe and then a couple of other small updates. Check the Dayz forums and Arma2 forums to find the answer. Also a good server browser which is better than six launcher and the in-game browser is ' Dayz Commander ' app. When you dont have gps or a map to work with this site link is ideal for the job of finding mates - http://dayzdb.com/map#3.032.124 This game has a steep learning curve but is very good once you have mastered how the game works etc. I normally play this game with about 5 or 6 others some evenings
×
×
  • Create New...