Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Thanks to the Zed shed team my disc/pads and hel lines were fitted yesterday. Sorry for the crap write up but not my forte so here is a quick round up of yesterday. So the day started off by going to Tesco's near the Zed shed to pick up a couple of packs of Krispy Creme donuts but sadly they stopped selling these a whilse back. So ended up getting a shed load of other goodies for folks to feed on Keyser started stripping down the discs/pads and when he said at the Romsey meet that I needed some new discs and pads he wasnt flipping wrong! The discs were in a real sorry state and the below pics show... Discs Pads only been working on one edge as you can see New and old Chris working his magic Chris having a quick creme donut stop Disc, Yellow stuff and Hel lines on Whilst Chris was working on the front left disc Buster was kindly putting the rear spats on that had the last coat of lacquer on Saturday night. Bob did an awesome job of getting a perfect fitment and gave me some great little tips. Bob in action I managed to get some pictures when I got back in from work today Spats on Spats and recently added black ' 350Z' badges Discs Thanks to Keyser/Buster/Kim going step by step with me on the process of changing a disc/pads and hel lines on the last wheel. Ive changed my first one, with a little help of Chris now and then of course The bedding in process with Chris driving was certainly a different experience Thanks again Zed shed team.
  2. This was mentioned yesterday and I think its a cracking idea, a mini weekend is a must. Sanding or anything I dont mind, I be a tea, coffee, donut feeder if I have to!
  3. How to describe how awesome and lovely the folk are down at the Zed shed. They need an appreciation thread dedicated to them as they have helped out so many other members on here including myself with yesterday's discs/pads/Hel lines change over fun and games. They dont need to do what they do but for some crazy ass reason they do.... As I always say im forever in your debt and whenever you need a hand just shout and I will be down. It's a privilage to know you guys/gals down at the Zed shed, made some great friends Will post pictures of yesterday on my build thread when the picstures have finally uploaded. Steve.
  4. See now this is porobably why I ended up not going to Japfest, it's bad enough Keyser taunting me going s/c
  5. Humpy

    JAPFEST 2013 FILM

    Awesome as always Tim, look forward to the Wales vid again this year
  6. How low to the ground do you look in those pics Bob!!
  7. The more I see the pictures and after hearing all about it down the Z shed today I really wish I had gone. Next year is a must!
  8. Hmmm maybe I wont get Wasso to do my car, dont like getting told off +1 Your car is looking spot on
  9. Nice one Marz, bring that to Wales instead
  10. Smudge please step forward Good effort is all I can say
  11. Great pictures please and keep them coming so i know what I missed!
  12. Track footage I hope Chris?
  13. Humpy

    Detail

    Dont get technical
  14. How did the weather fair in general? Some great pics
  15. There the items you remember off the top of your head... you might be in trouble if you remeber the rest
  16. Humpy

    Detail

    Id rather have a new right arm and a deserved cold beerio!
  17. Humpy

    Detail

    This was from last year I think, aka the ' Predator '
  18. Humpy

    Detail

    As this was my only day before Wales 2013 that I could really spend a good quality amount of time detailing the Zed I was praying to the Gods to keep the rain away. It pretty much ended up being a perfect day for detailing and somehow missed the rain! Also tried out some new products that were recommended to me including Poorboys Black hole glaze and Dodojuice supernatural Wax. The zed hasnt had a good going over like this for a while and it showed. This picture was taken with just a paint cleaner on the rear quarter area and showed up how much the car needed some serious attention! After some serious elbow grease I have her looking back to how she should
  19. James that looks spot on
  20. Great job on the engine bay BBk , looking
  21. :lol: ...;and my wife-to-be is black so i'll definitely look like a dealer (it's not racist, im allowed to say it!)
  22. Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the purchase
  23. Green and blue... interesting colour combo
  24. And more importantly we want videos of you revving the hell out that beauty.... want some car porn
×
×
  • Create New...