Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Yep have a good one Matt and car is looking good my man!
  2. Just saw this and that shoudld be a good mile cruncher.
  3. Congratulations and a nice looking zed there
  4. Still pished eh Colin
  5. Humpy

    New car

    Shame that's an auto Hopefully will get some pics of the Supra I've agreed to buy in the next few days, I've got a few crappy low quality ones but once its at the docks I'll get some more - hopefully this one will make it onto the boat Well it would be a start
  6. Will be keeping tabs on this one Great work and look forward to seeing the updates!
  7. Humpy

    New car

    Nice Bemmer Ian Saw this earlier today and thought of you http://www.sovereigncarsales.co.uk/Sports_Gridpos31.aspx
  8. That looks great Dave Still a Jaaaaaag though
  9. Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the purchase
  10. Welcome and enjoy
  11. Coming along nicely Chris
  12. They do look great I just like teasing
  13. Hmmm giving me impure thoughts!
  14. LS2 and pi$$ Wasso off
  15. Now look after those whees Henry Car looks coolio!
  16. Spot on that, looks
  17. Ahhh I had this issue with a laptop I was on... try pressing the ' Toggle editing mode ' The icon above ' B ' ( bold ) That sorted it out for me on the laptop.
  18. I havent seen it! Good post that man
  19. Looks good and have to say that front splitter is even more sublte than my front splitter. I likey
  20. Come on Dave did you really think it would stay standard So it begins Thought you said you didnt want a noisey exhaust Netti?
  21. Best I not mention who that insurance is through eh lol
  22. Omg that's even cheaper than the quote you got last time when enquiring about insurance whilst at the Zed shed... £167 wasn't it lol
  23. That's actually quite disturbing lol
  24. So did Netti enjoy her drive back from London then?
×
×
  • Create New...