Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Welcome to the forum, great looking zed
  2. Well just remind me not to buy the car off the seller. Dont mind the holes or wear and tear on the paint work but hey it is still in mint condition
  3. Drop it like it's hot is all I can say apart from good choice of alloys mate. They were my first alloys I decided to get, problem is what is next
  4. Think I pass thanks Ian, I struggle on the Wales events with some of the drops whilst driving
  5. Hello from Winchester Keep an eye out for local meets, hopefully have another down Port Solent as the weather is turning
  6. Welcome to the forum Jack
  7. About 5 pm spotted a yellow 370z ( 59 plate ) followed by a rusty 350z through the one way system in Winchester. Anyone?
  8. Will have a Cobra resonated exhaust and cobra ypipe up for sale soon, got someone else interested at the moment but would like to sell both items together.
  9. It make me chuckle when I read that
  10. Spotted the above with private plate starting with V6. You were on Romsey road turning down into Stanmore direction. Quite heavily modded, chargespeed rear with a TS diffuser I think, black alloys with Silver dish rims, some fancy bonnet that needs some TLC. A mate sent me a picture of your car when also spotted at Sainsburys petrol station in Badgers farm a few weeks back which I will post up later.
  11. Good stuff Rocky, coming along nicely!
  12. Ahhh once again hate seeing stuff like this, hope you get this fixed asap.
  13. Nice Dave, nice to see your treating her some goodies just before Wales
  14. Awesome stuff mate and most importantly are you happy with it.
  15. Does Will know these pictures are being posted, he aint going to like these bad boys
  16. Damn sexy exhaust that mate, love it
  17. Will showing off his latest purchase and im not meaning the helmet. Best get some good footage Will
  18. Not that dodgy landlord called Crazy Chris?
  19. So sorry to hear that Pete
  20. Would not catch me sitting anywhere near that!
  21. To be honest I want to see pictures of the detail aswell Papa Smurfy....
  22. Have fun Papa and find those Donkey rides and candy floss as promised
×
×
  • Create New...