Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Welcome and cracking colour on the Zed
  2. +1 Would have to be the Miltek
  3. Pictures or it never happened Welcome to the club
  4. Humpy

    New Boots

    So what colour mate choices choices... Brandywine, lol I had a sneaky peek at that colour last night, certainly different!
  5. Humpy

    New Boots

    So what colour mate choices choices...
  6. Think I maybe a little more excited than you Chris
  7. +1 - subtle wing for the win! Unless you are really wanting to join the BGW brigade
  8. Struan how could you let her get filthy Best get her clean for Wales mate
  9. Wasso has the Motordyne also known as the YAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. When I was driving behind Wasso it sounded awesome To be honest most the exhausts sound fantastic.
  10. +1 I nearly spat my tea out when I asked for prices a while back
  11. That's more than your £1000 budget Zeditis strikes another victim
  12. Watched the last 10 minutes Car looked superb
  13. If it is just the rear box then perhaps the Greddy SP Elite system as that sounds awesome
  14. Yep have to say the Cobra cat back exhaust with the cobra sounds amazing, would of sold you my Cobra system but mine has been sold even before it is off the car
  15. Do you have a budget to work to? I want to keep it below £1000 if possible, due to the value of the car. I spent a fortune on a akrapovic a while back, but I knew I could sell it for a good price before I sold the car it was on. I really like the look of the Ark. Well Invidia/Miltek paired with some Berk Hfc's might be best option. Like others have mentioned, go jump on youtube and get some ideas of exhaust tone/noise etc or even better go a local meet to hear the exhausts in the flesh before spanking your cash.
  16. Do you have a budget to work to?
  17. Welcome and a great looking Chilli
  18. No chocolate here either *sobs*
  19. Very nice dude
  20. In that last picture I see a rather unfortunate zed off track
  21. Came up for Cadburys purple coloured car. What about this purple then? Personally I'm pretty happy with the Gun Metal colour of my Zed so doubtful I would ever change it even if funds allowed. Although when I was looking for a Zed, black was my first choice. See now that is more like Cadburys purple
  22. Haha brilliant! Although I think the AMG driver was technically asleep when you pulled away Sent from the golf club... Great vids mate and lovely to see the Zed pulling away from the other cars Though have to agree what the hell was that Merc driver doing
  23. Cadburys purple or something along those line
×
×
  • Create New...