Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Welcome and great looking motor
  2. Today was my only chance of giving the car a detail before Wales, problem is I have a severe case of man flu and felt seriously rough but needs must the car had to be cleaned. Anyway some pictures of the finished article. The sticks of wood holding the wheels on Seats also got given some attention and have the cockpit a good clean. Just need to do a bit more cleaning and a vacuum and all ready for Wales
  3. Dude last time I drank your Romanian liquor or whatever it was It made me so sick Felt rough.com!
  4. Needs arches rolled surely...
  5. Is this still going on...
  6. Only 30, lucky bugger See you next weekend for a beer or two
  7. Humpy

    To tint or not?..

    Zeditis only ends when you sell up
  8. Last time I showed my rear I got arrested and SMD got real frisky
  9. Next weekend in Wales
  10. Get a BGW, all the rage these days
  11. Humpy

    To tint or not?..

    I got rear window and quarters done http://rs1176.pbsrc.com/albums/x336/RC182/Wales%202013/wales2013rear_zpse3e33eaf.jpg~320x480
  12. Looks spot on!
  13. I've got a pic Show us a pic Tarmac, by the time BGW man shows us I be resting in my coffin!
  14. Humpy

    3SDM 0.01's

    Dish all the way I say
  15. Not keen on the Z badge on the rear strut then? Good job though
  16. That last picture is awesome Grundertron
  17. Humpy

    Nissan quote?

    Blades I believe Dan.
  18. Humpy

    Nissan quote?

    I'm running EBC disks and yellow stuff pads for a year or so now. Middle of the road price, not the cheapest and not to expensive.
  19. Humpy

    Wales Prep

    Good, maybe they'll do your door shuts too this year! Oohhhh you bitch I have given the door shuts a pre clean already and a proper clean this weekend
  20. White 1.3 Astra estate on an E plate. God knows how I ended up with an estate for my 1st car but was a cracking car and actually served well for extra curricular activities in college if you get my drift Sadly a mini pulled out in front of me one day and the car was written off. Will never ever forget the face of terror of the lass driving the mini as I ploughed into the side of her
  21. Humpy

    Wales Prep

    I also need to get two new front tyres at some stage. A bit worn on the inner edge to say the least!
×
×
  • Create New...