-
Posts
9,959 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Keyser
-
No rope, no tape, but he's stuck to that pole...
Keyser replied to AliveBoy's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Different -
along
-
Looking good
-
along Never had a problem with the seat belts in a Zed
-
She is looking good mate Suspension should be a good mod
-
Suzanne the LS3 6.2 V8! Caution very long build thread....
Keyser replied to Wasso's topic in Member Build Projects
Another fun day in the Zed Shed today, well it was for me I got to angle grind and weld on Wasso's car - he took it really well to be fair, even when the sparks were flying No video today as it was all in the car or on the workbench. First job was to get the gearstick in position and working - Ian came out very lucky here considering we are not using the T56 box and Sikky don't do a convertor for ours we knew we had to do some fabrication - as it happens the rear gearbox mount was a reasonably straight forwards mod and the box and arm are almost exactly in the right place Now the box is mounted we needed to get the gearstick to hold correctly in the right place - fabrication time seems like I forgot to take any more pic's of the last bits of fabrication So moving swiftly on - The 350z gearstick next to the LS gearstick angle grinder to the rescue weld the bits together we have a LiSMO gearstick All in place - The only problem is when you put her in gear As you can see the stick is to far forwards - O well We will simply take it out and bend a dogleg into it to get it more upright, but that's for another day as Wasso had to get home and I need to get in from the cold and have some grub. More soon ............................. -
Suzanne the LS3 6.2 V8! Caution very long build thread....
Keyser replied to Wasso's topic in Member Build Projects
Wasso can't decide how to clean up his engine bay so I thought I'd give him some inspiration -
I can't say I have had that much trouble with solicitors a few little hiccups and the odd delay as they are playing golf or whatever it is solicitors do after 1pm (as it ain't working in the office) As Dan said get a local if you can my mum used one of these online companies when she sold her house after she got ill and they were no where near as good, lots of delays and all you can do is phone - of course when you phone "the person you need to speak to is busy/on the phone/out of the office/off sick" (delete as applicable) not any real problem just a bit slow and they did miss one thing from the questionnaire which annoyed mum - why send one out with all the questions if your not going to read Anyway - Good Luck @ Humpy - Your house buying saga will be made into a film one day.
-
Quality work mate I'm not sure if I like them or not though Honestly I just don't know need to see them from a distance please
-
It's a mad, mad world!!!
-
Suzanne the LS3 6.2 V8! Caution very long build thread....
Keyser replied to Wasso's topic in Member Build Projects
That's what she said..... :lol: -
Suzanne the LS3 6.2 V8! Caution very long build thread....
Keyser replied to Wasso's topic in Member Build Projects
I know you are all waiting so here is part 3 Enjoy. -
Suzanne the LS3 6.2 V8! Caution very long build thread....
Keyser replied to Wasso's topic in Member Build Projects
How's that for AMAZEBALLS EDIT : We ate all the custard last week - hope Dream Topping is good enough -
Suzanne the LS3 6.2 V8! Caution very long build thread....
Keyser replied to Wasso's topic in Member Build Projects
Is it in yet? Is it in yet? Is it in yet? Is it in yet? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A day early as well!!!! Pics and vid to follow after shower and Food Nom Nom -
Hi guys, viewing a 350z tomorrow!
Keyser replied to J7mbo's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
along If you find one that had an owner like Wasso (Driving Miss Daisy) his clutch was still going at 112K when we stripped his engine. -
Is your 350 a JDM? I only ask as UK and JDM sensors may be different - had an issue with a crank sensor in mine JDM one caused problems in a UK car but was fine in the JDM we borrowed it from - next thing to try is the crank sensor CPS between it and bank one cam sensor the timing is worked out. or so I believe.
-
But would you really mind having to drive the long way round
-
"GhostBuster" Sorry hun, just came into my head when I read the title - can't be much help as my mate is a plumber and he does outside work, so when I have a problem I call him put the kettle on and relax Only thing I do know is Dynorod are mentally expensive they had to pump our line when the students renting it blocked it and it was over £700 for around an hours work Hope you get it sorted though
-
Suzanne the LS3 6.2 V8! Caution very long build thread....
Keyser replied to Wasso's topic in Member Build Projects
How do I spell it or what is the correct way to spell it - they could bee two different things -
Suzanne the LS3 6.2 V8! Caution very long build thread....
Keyser replied to Wasso's topic in Member Build Projects
You lot are going to have Wasso scared to death It is quite literally a 1/4 stretch behind the master cylinder that big crease was there before it's the same on the other side - I'll get a pic from in the engine bay on Saturday you won't even be able to tell I did anything. Don't panic Ian all is well with your girl -
Suzanne the LS3 6.2 V8! Caution very long build thread....
Keyser replied to Wasso's topic in Member Build Projects
O and if all goes according to plan we will bolt the gearbox back onto the engine and have our first test fit on Saturday (got to work late tomorrow night and then eat a huge take away so no update on Friday ) -
Suzanne the LS3 6.2 V8! Caution very long build thread....
Keyser replied to Wasso's topic in Member Build Projects
Good evening, Good evening, Good evening - No update last night as I was playing on Hissing SID (my 370z for anyone that didn't know) But tonight I had a play on Suzi So to start I finished the braided line on the clutch slave, just neatened up the outlet, Then onto the work bench with the rest of the Sikky clutch upgrade kit and the previously removed 350 master cylinder, (and very important cup of coffee) First I took a measurement 11cm from the face to the center of the pin (noted that down) then you have to strip both down a bit Done (and some coffee drunk) Assemble the Wilwood cylinder with parts from the 350 cylinder Done Adjust to the previously noted 11cm on centre Tighten up, re-join the reservoir with the supplied pipe and adapter Done jobs a good un (coffee finished ) Bolt it into the car what a PITA that is! Then realise the kit won't fit properly - normal for modifications like this, so I "modified" Suzi's body work a bit a slight stretch to allow the banjo bolt space to fit - like so - Finished job looks like this, -
Many happy returns mate
-
Yes thanks for that trip down memory lane or was it Papa's pothole farm track She is lower but not as low as Buster's so hopefully still very practical