Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. I would say S15 turbos are around £10k and rising? NAs much cheaper. I actually like a mildly fettled S14, a small drop and conservative body kit and it looks nicely planted and more modern. I have actually read more articles on the internet about Evo's blowing up than RX7s
  2. Whats up with the 300zx? I went out in a fair few when looking around and even when out in an auto NA the guy booted it and it went at a fair rate of knots. Or what about an Impreza or the like? You can open the back doors to get the baby seat in the back rather than squatting in the footwell with the passenger seat pulled forwards Or for £10k you can have my Celica
  3. ...or swap for Scottish hotel vouchers?
  4. Nothing wrong with 2 litres turbo's
  5. coldel

    GT-Four

    Insurance about to tick over, means I have owned this car for a WHOLE YEAR now
  6. coldel

    GT-Four

    I couldn't get on with the one i bought, It just kept marring my paint. Maybe i had a crap one. I got a carpro one, lots of rapid detailer as well to ensure no marring. Someone on Detailingworld used a diluted solution of IronX which I think is a great idea.
  7. coldel

    GT-Four

    I am completely sold on the clay mitts, so much more practical and really do have the same effectiveness as a bar.
  8. coldel

    GT-Four

    Perfect day for a clean, also purchased a clay mitt...and after one use subsequently binned my clay bar, wow how much easier was that. I wasn't holding out much expectation, but it really does do the job in a fraction of the time. Anyway, just under three hours to go through a detox clay polish and wax and a nice end result...
  9. Most 240z's engines are as was either, so don't worry! Will be worth more if you rebuild
  10. coldel

    2003 350GT

    This car is UTTERLY STUNNING, how to turn something from stock to amazing with some great imagination. It all works so well!
  11. If its predecessors are anything to go by then you are looking at holding the car in good nick for at least another 20 years, the money you spend on it in that time, would it be worth it - unless you got a big lock up somewhere...
  12. One of the calmest and considered responses by a newbie to a bit of forum ribbing I have ever seen - hats off there gentleman!
  13. I dread to think what that would be with 20+ year old Corollas and 1 Jag XK8?Just remove the "Z" I guess. ...just laughed out loud at that
  14. Time to change that Z Veteran status to something more bespoke and relevant
  15. Without seeing the damage, could be that your car has been 'blown over'? Basically a £300 job of spraying the same colour over the top with no primer, hides damage, then flakes off a couple of months later?
  16. Used a cover for 6 months on my VX220, no problems at all, and it was just a premium 4 layer halfords one picked up for £40. I do clean my car every weekend though and the cover never went back on without a clean first.
  17. To the point of closing your eyes I read online this morning that autopilot was an option not on the base model. Apparently they are hoping to have 7200 chargers globally by 2019 or something. And the orders are not binding, if you don't want the car come delivery time you can get full refund of your deposit. I wonder how many of those orders are just people sticking their foot in the door for the sake of it... ...I guess this is the model that has to finally make some money for Tesla, if this doesn't take off, will it go pop?
  18. I like that they have included the infamous vomit moment as well, actually works to make some good TV by the looks of it. Going to be great, two car TV shows upping the ante against each other, some competition for a change.
  19. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03plr2r
  20. It was throwing up a code 70037 in red bold letters, but to be honest for 5 quid...will buy a carpro clay towel another time!
  21. Spent 10 minutes trying to put the code in buy keep getting error message...seems its falling over, yes this was at 9:50!
  22. If anything do it for the greater good. The more customers 'let off' a seller despite them breaking the law, the more likely that seller will continue to act in the way they do. If people were more proactive in understanding their rights and acting on them, the less likely rogue traders like this lot would exist and continue to rip unsuspecting customers off.
  23. coldel

    Kids

    Cats couldn't give a monkeys backside about you, they use you for food and a place to defecate. If they could open tins, they would call out a hitman and have you done over in the blink of an eye and inherit all your stuff. They take away your freedom, you have to constantly feed them and clean up after them, hair everywhere, I just couldn't imagine anything worse... ...I have never owned a cat. Sounds like kids to me. ...I have never owned a kid. I was hoping the inherent sarcasm in my post would get noticed without the need for a winking smiley
  24. coldel

    Kids

    Cats couldn't give a monkeys backside about you, they use you for food and a place to defecate. If they could open tins, they would call out a hitman and have you done over in the blink of an eye and inherit all your stuff. They take away your freedom, you have to constantly feed them and clean up after them, hair everywhere, I just couldn't imagine anything worse... ...I have never owned a cat.
×
×
  • Create New...