Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. Oh I agree, we have polar opposites in Boris and Corbyn, one a racist ego maniac who is taking the easy way out of Brexit because all the bluster of 'going back and doing a deal' that he threw about was just making stuff up. Corbyn exactly the same but on the other end of the scale. Both could just do what Boris is doing and just put no effort in to Brexit, and just take a bit of a punt on if no deal will work or not (and its not his problem, he is wealthy enough not to worry) I would rather have a proper leader who will take this by the scruff of the neck and do a deal properly without backstabbers like Boris leeching around basically doing whatever he needs to to have that power of PM - I still cant get my head around how people think Boris is getting it done, he has spent the last three years obstructing any sort of deal to get his own PM fired. The mind boggles. Watched the 4th series of Thick of It yesterday, so reminded me of what was going on right now.
  2. I do have principle issues around Boris, and this notion that people think he is 'getting it done' - the fact that he was not so long ago very much part of parliament preventing a deal being done, that he signed off on the backstop when creating the deal then opposed it when it came to the vote. That he said he would never create or present a deal (and nor should any Tory government) that has a customs border in the Irish Sea - he used all of that rhetoric to first of all ditch the incumbent PM and get the place himself. All that wasn't about getting Brexit done, that was a power hungry ego driven person without any thought for how those actions might affect the people that live in this country. A racist xenophobe with little regard for anyones welfare aside from his own, multiple love children, cheats on his wife and family, gives favours out to business women in return for a night bumping around under the covers. The guy is so corrupt both politically and morally, he is a disgusting human being and I cannot vote for such a twisted individual. I would rather we sort the deal out properly than let this puppet of the ERG throw us to the dogs in a no deal scenario 'just to get it done' /endrant!
  3. I honestly don't think I can remember a vote of any sort where I really had nowhere to naturally gravitate towards - this country really is an utter sheet show at the moment.
  4. Polling card came through, reminder that this is incoming. Utterly awful options here in Richmond: Zac Goldsmith Tory, racist over-privileged nasty piece of work who is straight out of the Tory 'create a puppet' mould Sarah Olney LibDem, token inexperienced but enthusiastic candidate most genuine person of the four, but I do not agree with unilaterally cancelling brexit so struggle with this somewhat Sandra Keen Lab, well whats the point around here complete waste of a vote Caroline Shah, Ind, concerned about development in neighbouring Kingston, okaaaaay glad you got your priorities lined up I cannot bring myself to vote Tory due to the double whammy of Zac and Boris two of the most descpicable racist xenophobic people in Westminster, so left effectively with a protest vote or LIb Dems *sigh*
  5. Weather dependant as before, bit of a trek in the cold and no heater!
  6. coldel

    Ferrari Roma....

    This was drawn by an Iranian freelancer for the website, whats the story here aside from never letting said chap design a Ferrari
  7. Says the chap who has just had a baby
  8. Forum Win - well done.
  9. Wheel alignment booked in with Wheels in Motion in a couple of weeks. Then off to Burton Dassett Country park for a photoshoot (the car, not me) with Absolute Lotus magazine...watch this space...
  10. It could be the highlight of your night too The ones we had put in basically shone out across as well as diametrically down, so literally shine directly into upstairs windows lighting up the whole front of the house. Bonkers! Anyway, wont derail the thread with streetlamp stories
  11. We just had new LED street lights put in, we have one directly opposite, had to purchase a set of black out blinds for the bedroom - so bright!
  12. People think I am mad cleaning my cars in winter between rain showers, I just ask them 'did you not have a shower this morning because its raining out?'
  13. coldel

    Ferrari Roma....

    Im the other way, I think the F12 is utterly stunning!
  14. Sorry I meant just the rear bumper - the rest of the car seems the same pane to panel but the bumper looked noticeably different against both the boot and rear arch.
  15. I do think Scottish independence is inevitable. Boris will win now that Farage is out the picture in 60 odd constituencies so a free run at it. I'm in Richmond which gives me the option of Lib Dems (I don't agree with unilateral reversal of Brexit) or the Tories (Zac bloody Goldsmith who is a despisable human being and I dont agree with how Boris is trying his best at forcing a no deal brexit, his inherent racism and his ties with scum like JRM).
  16. coldel

    Ferrari Roma....

    Reading the actual Ferrari site, it is meant to be simple (so no vents, swoops etc) and elegant in its design - which I believe it does achieve. I guess we have gotten used to Ferrari designs that are much more dramatic so this doesn't tick that box, but it isn't meant to?
  17. It could literally have been a typo on the power figure when the car was registered or that the DE-Revup is what you have which has higher bhp but lower torque (from memory please correct where required) than the DE so performance is pretty much on par between the two. The spats have been added at some point (you can see as the white doesnt match perfectly?) and the rear bumper looks a different shade of white unless its the photo playing tricks?
  18. I sold my Celica this year on PH, but previous to that I sold my R33 Skyline on ebay and my first VX220 on gumtree of all places (its free to advertise). It really is luck of the draw sometimes! Sold my Zed back in 2012 on ebay as well.
  19. Some ideas, although may not be the reasons! UK buyers are obsessed with mileage and once over the 100k mark believe any car is a ticking timebomb. Appreciate there is little you can do with that! Frost seats are quite polarising, you either love them or hate them? Time of year? I am on a few forums and all are reporting a big slow down in car sales? Norfolk? Maybe a lack of buyers willing to travel?
  20. Boris says he will not release the Russian interference report in the hope that everyone will forget about it until after the election. So the Russians it appears are cracking on: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2019-50388879 Either that or Dianne Abbot has been mistakenly given a login and password.
  21. Mine stopped when I had my zed...a good clean out and tapping the switch with a screwdriver handle and they sprang back into action
  22. I also liked my R33 but with rust appearing in places decided best move it on and let someone else deal with it! Very pretty car, great sound, serious grunt from the straight 6. I bought a Celica GT4 ST205 and what a car! 4 years of ownership, great looking thing, permanent four wheel drive which just dealt with winters no problems, and 300bhp to lay down to get you moving when you needed it - a very underrated car. That said the VX220T...absolutely brutally fast and corners on rails whilst feels like you are in an F1 car...tops all my other cars to date!
  23. Hope you sneaked a few beers in mate!
  24. I guess the point is that by voting based on brexit is ignoring other stuff that will affect you hugely in the next 5 years and beyond - like Doc says if you align your brexit view with Labour, are you willing to put up with the 70s style nationalisation, subsequent debt levels, strikes, so on and so forth?
  25. Amazing that the bickering over brexit still takes precedent over say, parts of the globe becoming uninhabitable for human life. Or issues around global overpopulation. So on and so forth. No, lets focus on electing someone who can charm their way through a withdrawal...the mind boggles.
×
×
  • Create New...