-
Posts
14,064 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by coldel
-
-
What a joke, only gets parts direct from manufacturers? How does his business still exist? If that's the case whats to stop you taking the car direct to Nissan to sort instead of him. £4900, you might as well write the car off - how utterly ridiculous. The Exedy clutches are bang on identical to OEM, no problem when I had mine put in.
-
Ahhhh, to dream of having my own parking space off the road... Ferrari Enzo to look good in Ferrari 250 GTO to just look at Aston One-77 to use as my daily drive Caterham SP400r to thrash on a track Range Rover Autobiography Ultimate to ferry the family around in
-
...so much for FIFA and their transfer embargo on Barca as well!
-
I cant imagine either Madrids wanting Sanchez, which means any next step is outside Spain. Italy? Not sure if they could offer anywhere near the wages, so Prem it would be. Liverpool could be a fair shout for the league this year again and are in champions league so has appeal. I read somewhere it could be something like £40m plus Sanchez. Liverpool rate Suarez at £80m in the Gareth Bale bracket.
-
I actually have a child that walks Rafs he is two years old and needs a secure child seat in the back of the car, but the problem is getting them in and out of the rear child seat - you need to have the door fully open and standing outside whilst trying to wrestle with often ridiculously fiddly belt clips on child seats. I could park in a normal space and just crack my door against the side of the car parked less than 18 inches away but then I am sure everyone would complain - or you can park in the child parking spots which allow you to safely without danger to other vehicles get, more often than not wriggling and resisting like crazy, into the back of the car and secured properly and safely.
-
Yes Hodgson does nothing to inspire and tactically is pretty stagnant. Also not enough passion in the players hearts, they are too busy thinking about how to spend their excessive wages when they get back home. I hear the interviews with players saying they are gutted for everyone etc but it just seems so shallow. In other news, as expected following the 'apology' Suarez is chatting with Barca about a move - cash plus alexis sanchez apparently which would be a stunning bit of business for Liverpool - would pay for all their transfers plus get a world class player in return.
-
In fact its this sort of debate that I think is the strength of this forum...I got a torrent of abuse thrown at me on the VX forum just for daring to even suggest that I felt the turbo version of the car was overpriced in my opinion. On here you have a growing group of ex-owners who stick around because its a great forum to talk on and have made good mates on here as well as still having something to contribute in terms of answering questions - how many times have ex-owners helped out current owners with their zed questions Looking forwards to seeing various cars at the Woodman meet on Sunday
-
Although he was lucky on a few occasions with a few sliced clearances - over the course of the next few games I would bet you a pound on one of those charges out he will get found out. In the first half he came out, missed it, almost got rounded except for a last ditch sliding tackle which if he had missed would have been a red!
-
I wouldn't say they were negative, just objective opinion. The fact that the opinion isn't all in line with the most enthusiastic zed owner doesn't make it negative?
-
Anything Daz owned...looks like a standard Zed, but its not a standard zed - in fact they often were covered in crap to make them look even slower
-
Don't drive your rear camera equipped Zed through a safari park enclosure
-
Good post Jeff Like most older sports cars wheel adjustment isnt there and you just have to work the seat as best you can. On my VX220 the steering wheel didnt move at all, it had a solid one position bucket seat which slid back and forth a bit, so the zed looked like luxury in seating terms compared to that
-
I dont blame the refs, most of the time. Its hard for them to know if someone is putting it on. Which is why retrospective action is better. For high profile matches i.e. top division it has to be done - but it has to be done across Europe, no point just doing it in the UK.
-
So, diving? How can it be sorted? It is cheating, and can be easily retrospectively dealt with like any other form of deliberate cheating - so why isn't it?
-
I have a mate who is an ardent Manyoo fan (not a glory guy) and agree he hates it when their players go off on international duty. He only cares about his club. Playing for your country used to be inspirational, now managers, the media and clubs are telling players its an inconvenience.
-
I think Beckham was the last proper 'English' player, he would drag England kicking and screaming through games when he was in his prime - and he was a limited player with limited abilities, his application of those though were incredible. I also think of players like Stuart Pearce and Terry Butcher, I just wish we had committed players like that nowadays. I dont have the stats, but I wonder how many players England have fielded over the last say 5 years vs other countries. It just seems like we toss in any one who has a handy couple of months for a game.
-
There is a difference between Club vs Country for the players and Club vs Country in terms of what you prefer watching. I like watching premier league matches and find the skill etc amazing, but I am not passionate about it. England is a part of me though, therefore... ...and agree on the point about local teams vs premier league mega clubs. Its odd but the English mentality to playing for England and even the British just seem at odds to what many other nationalities see it. Ryan Giggs was the epitome of it only getting 60 caps over nearly 25 years and dodging Welsh matches like the plague with fake injuries and the like. You look at those 10 Costa Rican lads last night, or even the Brazilians, utterly passionate and desperate to succeed for their country, a real pride in their game. Its just missing for England, devoid.
-
Sticky?
-
I am the opposite, clubs are businesses who couldn't give a flying thing about the supporters. When I watch England I certainly get more 'up for it' than club games which are just entertainment as far as I am concerned. England should unite the country and you only have to look at the countrywide feelgood factor of the Olympics when we succeed. But the focus will always be where the money is, which is in the Premier League. When Redknapp said players at Spurs were dodging international friendlies, I can imagine he is probably telling the truth.
-
As much as the premier league will deny it is them causing issues, there has to be an impact. Their interests are around pleasing sponsors (so getting the best global talent into the league) and gaining income via clubs competing in Europe and the like. The premier league get naff all for players disappearing off and potentially getting injured playing for England, its just not on their agenda. For me that organisation is a huge blocker to developing English talent, clubs have to spend the money on immediate success to stay in the division. Some clubs of late have gotten lucky with youth development policies and everyone will point to Southampton who have cashed in and maybe Palace, but they are the exception rather than the rule.
-
Never denied it