Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. Its a one for one vote - unions cannot 'outweigh' the other groups especially the membership. But as they are all of a similar mindset at the moment in terms of union left then its no surprise it goes so strongly that way anyway. Not saying at all that the unions do not have a bigger say than they should.
  2. I think she just heard about having herself face down in Dans pillow Not a snipe, but its not Labour voting them in is it, its the idealistic unions stuck in the past, the party clearly wanted someone else at the helm and its pretty apparent, so do the Labour voters. Trade unions were one of three groups involved in bringing a new leader, the members of the house and individual party members - there had to be support from other areas aside from unions. Just on a topical note, Dianne Abbot put herself forwards I believe for the role too in 2010!
  3. I wouldn't take much notice of that - I think calling out individual laws will get nowhere in a macro argument as much as asking a remainer what laws do they think should be introduced that would benefit the UK. This guy has made a vote and his belief is that he prefers to have laws made here not passed from the EU. Ignoring that something like less than 5% of UK law encompasses EU law and that a lot of it is there to protect the UK and its workers rights is irrelevant I think the bigger headline if we are looking down and seeing some plank ranting on about how this will now mean muslim's cannot come here and make pure UK bred people extinct...now there is a moronic post if ever I have read one, ever in fact Persevere, some people do still try to understand politics!
  4. Yes I thought that also, a pause, then stuff going on, then almost a sigh of relief from her then she oh so confidently rattles off some numbers suddenly that eluded her just minutes before. I guess I spend part of my job justifying spending money on developing things, when I am being quizzed on it I know it inside out otherwise it fails which is why I get quite easily frustrated at people who think they can blag an interview. And yes after 6 goes she should be doing it in her sleep.
  5. Milliband looks like a much better option to vote for than this muppet Corbyn, I'm willing to bet he won't even stand down when they get hammered come June 8 I meant the tablet of goals but valid point, he definitely was a better candidate! I wonder where Labour would be now if they had voted in the correct Milliband in the first place...
  6. To be fair, I come across people who are rubbish at their jobs on a daily basis. You're a sick man But are they shadow home secretary? The lady that serves me my pain au chocolat in Paul in the morning is a bit crap at her job too, but she is not in a position to cost the country billions of pounds. It is nothing short of criminal that someone who is on such a big radio show, whose policy is the headline of the parties campaign, cannot state the absolute basics of what they are proposing i.e. number of police and the cost without bumbling through it guessing numbers left right and centre. Crass incompetence in a job which you cannot afford to be.
  7. Despite public support (which would be expected) I imagine Corbyn is going bananas behind the scenes - what a way to undermine the start of your election campaign!
  8. Certainly drop in panel filters cost half the price for a DE
  9. Its a shocker isn't it. Imagine going to a potential client with that sort of sales pitch, you would be kicked out the room within minutes and told never to come back.
  10. Dianne Abbot is a car crash in any media event she attends, it really is unbelievable someone can be employed and be so bad at their job!
  11. The spin has started over the weekend...both sides pushing an agenda of 'news' to put pressure on the other.
  12. Sold - thread locked
  13. Sold - thread locked
  14. coldel

    350z & R35 GTR

    Did you do any post work on the photos? Looks like you added some contrast/colour/ambience which has caused that cloud effect. If you are using an SLR buy a polarising filter sorts out that problem.
  15. I like AdamC3046 - seems to go to 2 or 3 car meets a week and films the cars exiting the meets, loads of great cars, on uk roads, sounding fantastic
  16. Pearl white only came out for 2008 i believe so its not OEM color for a 2005 Could have been an import ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. I could be wrong but isnt the S2000 'technically' an MR too as the engine is behind the front axle?
  18. Guy in Celica circles is selling his ST205 - needs some work done (you like getting your hands dirty?!) but its pretty stunning running at 450bhp
  19. You could get a VX220 for £10k - same chassis as the Elise (same production line!) and will give you that pure drivers fix for a year and then make money on it selling it next year?
  20. Saw a few of these over the weekend on the drive down and back from Brighton. Its like they made a bit of a mess first time around, then tried to fix it by adding more mess. Horrific looking car.
  21. ...Boris has finally arrived: "Benign Islingtonian Herbivore" "mutton-headed old mugwump"
  22. +1 Steve did my roof as well and did a cracking job. No natural end line on my roof either so he had to tape it off and find the edge that way and the line is perfect. Most people think its been painted.
  23. Ha no I wish! I have a separate sheet with the torque measurement on I just didn't link it - it was more to show how much smoother the car drove and how the power was better delivered.
  24. I can see your point, but the numbers are not correct and there are countless knock on effects its not a net financial cost. Anyway, for example a heavy smoker gets rushed to hospital in A&E due to a smoking related issue, they get seen by the doctor and a minute later a healthy living person arrives after being hit by a car and due to delays doesn't make it. Unfortunately any net gain financially does not put the NHS 'one up' the solution is not to increase patient counts and increase funding, its to go the other way and reduce unnecessary patients and reduce costs. I admit I do not know the finances of in from smoker tax and out cost of treating smokers, I would be surprised if it was substantial to make a dent in the countries budgets.
  25. Yes and we all agree that they cause death and strain on the NHS, why would adding something to that list in the name of a few quid make things better? As I mentioned above, starting over, you would ban the lot as it makes no sense to have them - but with a real world hat on you ban them and you commit political suicide, you legalise drugs you commit political suicide.
×
×
  • Create New...