-
Posts
5,321 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by 4RE Leather
-
Nissan R35 GT-R UK Black Edition Leather Seats
4RE Leather replied to R35LEE's topic in Member Traders
-
Nissan R35 GT-R UK Black Edition Leather Seats
4RE Leather replied to R35LEE's topic in Member Traders
Yeah everyone is busy at this time of year but it doesn't take long to let everyone know. A lot of traders on here put up 'holiday' times that they were unavailable Is it a Holiday? no one told me! No wonder that guy I bought the GTR set of in Birmingham gave me strange looks. I still went though lol -
Yep. I even have a spare Spurs supporter in one of the rooms. He is worth a lot of money as not many of them about anymore!!
-
Looking good Mr T! Wonder if the 350 ones will fit with a Chargespeed bumper on?
-
The guy i picked it all up from was nreally nice and explaned as best he could but it was all going over my head. Not helped by his Polish accent. from my limited knowledge and past experience (very little) TV projectors and those projector TV giant boxes were all about getting a large picture and skimpt on the sound and quality. However the picture quality from the one this guy had was quite amazing and certainly a great leap from the past. I would say as good as a Panasonic 400hertz. 1080. It was the screen that seemed to be the secret to the picture quality but I have not found a simular one onebay for want of trying. Yep your speakers are indeed the next step up SMD.
-
I have put the message about that the fishes need a new home.
-
Nissan R35 GT-R UK Black Edition Leather Seats
4RE Leather replied to R35LEE's topic in Member Traders
It really is a poor show and I am getting quite a few messages from other frustrated customers. Thank God I located those other 2 interior's Dip. I just need a GTR now to fot them in. -
These are 35" tall. I am well happy especially jumping350 located a remote control for the amp for me:)
-
Nissan R35 GT-R UK Black Edition Leather Seats
4RE Leather replied to R35LEE's topic in Member Traders
Not a lot Dave. I need another 8-0 later to cheer me up. -
Nissan R35 GT-R UK Black Edition Leather Seats
4RE Leather replied to R35LEE's topic in Member Traders
Has anyone heard from Lee? I paid a deposit of £400 on the GTR seats and the arrangement I had with him and its on here in a Pm was that he needs to get a van! R35LEE Z Veteran Members 2,639 posts Sent 02 December 2012 - 16:59 Hi Peter, I will defo be down by Xmas mate! Will even wear my Santa suit for delivering them haha. How's the car looking? As he is bringing them down on 23rd December as the 1st part of a double journey and fitting them. In exchange for sortiing out the wiring and fitting the seats I was going to sort some Alezan ones out that needed a refurb. Well you can see all the banter in the posts. I made a couple of calls and sent messages on Saturday 22nd to confirm Lee was coming but he never replied. As I don't like letting people down I stayed in the whole day on 23rd and not only did he not show up but he didnt even deem me the obanity of a call to say hey Peter dont waste your day I cant make it! Not a problem so i now have to work on the theory that he did come down and was either involved in an accident and is lying in Hospital or he is deceased. What other possible explination could someone have to treat a fellow man as thus. I am very old fashioned and on the day my mum died I still informed people that i could not turn up. All the above is a factuall acount of what happened and can be seen in writting by Admin/Mods as i kept copies of P'Ms and of course payment. Mind you if he has expired or was victim of Doomsday this will not happen! This was the last message I got from him! R35LEE Z Veteran Members 2,639 posts Sent 14 December 2012 - 10:05 Hmmmmm..... I think I can do 23rd! Right let me go through my diary. I will be posting those facelift door trims out today finally too mate! Best regards, Lee Time out over to the Jury. -
I bought everything in the picture for £340. Although the box speakers have name on them like TDL AND JAMO he produced receipts from 5 years ago for £2500 just for individual speakers. yes the amp is about £40 now but I plugged the FM coaxil in and the sound was great. And not forgetting the £300 6 month old 3D panasonic 10:80 blueray. I was quite happy to trip out to wisbech on Saturday to collect. Then the swine showed me his Tv set up. It is a 10:80 3D multi HDMI TV projector and the latest 110" motorised screen thats made of a matt canvas type material for want of a better word. I have worked out were i can fit it all and a motorised lowering bracket from the ceiling on a drop beam is the place. Then I get 2 x quality 10 meter HDMI cables and trunk them in. Prices? At trhe very top price on fleabay for combined all what I want I am struggling to get much above £500. I would rather go to a shop and get a demo 1st, and prefer not to buy of fleabay. I hate long distance transactions as when they go wrong you cant always go round to bloody their nose lol Has anyone got experience with these new projector TV's and screens and maybe a trip to a viewing if they live near me:) Thanks
-
ioneabee had the same problem as he was asked by a tyreplace for the correct meathod and settings. Not sure what happened. Best of luck as I am obviously not an authority so no point in me steering you in the wrong direction. Happy Christmas. .
-
I will pm you as thankfully I have chosen not to read post from everyone:)
-
Have you got a link to the page where Abbey says the correct way of doing it? I had mine done by ETS a while back when I got MPSS fitted and the handling and grip has never felt as good as before I went to them.
-
Couple of Traders sell them. Redline goods (I think) and Tarmac definately does. You spray them yourself:)
-
how do i unblock somebody on pm's
4RE Leather replied to samsniss350z's topic in Forum IT Issues & Bug Reporting
We all get that up. Its a short cut incase you want to block someone. However if you press on this instead of the reply it may accidently block them. You can get to Mark via the Abbey motorsport facebook page that he has open on his desktop updatind all the time. If you write it someone will read it usually in about 30 mins during work hours. -
This is the best day in the WORLD!!.......
4RE Leather replied to Wasso's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Was it a 2 legged or 4 legged Rodent -
Well best you take it to him. I will see whats occuring timewise with Lee on Sunday and take it from there. It will get done lol:) Could have done it tonight I am so hypher. WEll that was a great waste of a Sunday. The person i was supposed to meet did not appear. I could have come to yours after all.
-
To add there is aset way of doing them and often a bog standard tyre place does not know this. I know of 2 places one being Abbey (who put the correct way up on here) And failing that RSR Tyres at Old Coulsdon who have the latest Hunter Machine. For good old fashioned know how I would go to Abbey:
-
Have a good one Mark. Whats new for next year? GTM Stage 2 HR on stock upgrade!!! :wink:
-
Deaf old neighbour says it sounds lovely, Oops!
-
Good man Darryl:)
-
Ok, daft question, how wide is the car with door open enough...
4RE Leather replied to z350convert's topic in 350Z General
Something is taking hold alright. Forum madness! Hopefully they will find a cure soon! -
Ok, daft question, how wide is the car with door open enough...
4RE Leather replied to z350convert's topic in 350Z General
I must be doing it wrong. It used to on the pathfinder!