Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. I say go for it. £1200 seems very cheap for a V6 as I was quoted £1700. It will be great to hear the results:)
  2. So what exactly did you do for the 2 days Arran?
  3. My neighbor was telling me he went to see a company near Heathrow about converting his car and whilst he was there he spotted a lambo and a 458 in the process of being converted to LPG! I am saying nothing.
  4. Now that I have go to see! A successful LPG Derv conversion!
  5. NOS is ok for a 30sec blow but what about the rest of the M25? We have 450 plus rear wheel HP for the rest of the run mate - The NOS is just to get the speed up quicker 450 wow! Whish I could afford to have something like that to play with!
  6. NOS is ok for a 30sec blow but what about the rest of the M25?
  7. What stops them blowing off in the wind and hitting a Policeman on a push bike right on the tip of his big nose and knocking him off?
  8. You must buy! You must buy! You must buy!
  9. Not at all. Some of the earlier models were 5 speed and the picture I put up on Wednesday in the "H Gate" Post had a picture of a Yanky LHD Zed with 5 forward 1 reverse:)
  10. Maybe advance warning lol.
  11. Ring Nissan and ask them?
  12. Its proberbly drawing your attention to the fact that is is the location for a Mobile Camera. They now have to be made public as are the Gatso's etc! I have the Pogo Alert Plus and provided I keep it updated, never misses a beat:)
  13. ARK all the way:)
  14. lol i was expecting that might be the answer One made from the insides of toilet rolls and tin foil would probably be more sturdy Is that how you made your Dave?
  15. Surely you mean bate I think your the 1st to use a capital letter at the start of the sentence?
  16. I would love to see a documentary on how they repaired it:)
  17. Sorry to hear:( I think finishing the build would be the best thing you all can do, as it will help keep you strong!
  18. Especially when is brand spanking new and you get a free tank of fuel!
  19. Manor car hire are really nice people. When that woman drove into me in March 2011 in my 1st Zed she was insured with Saga. They arranged to sort everything out and manor car hire sent me a brand new mercedes Auto CLS diesel 350 Grand edition. Plus a Tank of fuel. I think some of you may remember the post that I had the car for 96 days as due to the Big Wave in Japan they could not get a door skin or new front Ray. I did notice that the daily hire was £180 lol. The reason her insurance wanted to deal with it meant they had there hands on the purse strings. If I had gone elsewhere and hired a car which costs more than the one they provide, they are quite at liberty to invoice you for the difference. No doubt the OP would have this in writting from either SAGA or Manor car hire to confirm. And they won't take the car back until you are 100% happy with the repairs. You are in good hands and they really do look after you. The only reason I could not have a Ferrari 430 was that the powers to be do not put the Zed in the supercar bracket where the like for like in this instance is concerned. I rather liked the Merc:)
  20. Some of us don't have £12k spare to do that! I don't know what you mean?
  21. Super Charger will get you more power!
  22. I believe its a legal requirement to stop and render assistance in a few European countries. This includes rendering 1st aid and having the equipment to do so. They even tell you what the 1st aid kit has to consist of!
×
×
  • Create New...