Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. I think you need a nice HR box under there papa:)
  2. I love black but the negaitive comments I got were numerous. Not that I give a plonk what anyone else says,but it did look as though there were big gaps in the car. From a distance it looked like someone had pinched the wheels! A red rim may cure that!
  3. I see you cleaned the dust of the hose lol:)
  4. We stayed top London Club Well thats a 1st lol!
  5. ha ha ha so funny:) How did Spurs get on over the weekend Dave?
  6. magazines.... tissues..... vaseline.... Are you going to read him a bedside story b4 you shaft him Dan! I assume the vaseline is to help prize open his his pride and joy? His wallet!!!!
  7. What I want to know is this. Have I spammed this enough to get a sticky thing yet? And why is it called Spam? Why not cornbeef?
  8. How many June's do you know and any luck ? Does she come once every year? She stopped coming 30 years ago!
  9. How many June's do you know and any luck ? Yes but I was young and handsome then. Now I have to pay them:(
  10. They say that 99% of all telephone conversations are crap. Only 1% has any meaning> I suppose that means instead of courting a girl over the phone, you just go straight in for the kill from the off. Hi June, get ya kit of! This has absolutely nothing to do with this thread but thats the norm of late?
  11. Bu she is a pretty lady BBK and you could be the 1st to take her our to lunch? You like pretty white girls with long blond hair:)
  12. I was aqused of spamming a post the other day and I was using my iPad. It often double or treble posts, plus there are no smilies. Still the guy took it in the spirit he always does. Like a numpty!
  13. Hello Steve how are you today? Don't you think the weather is a bit phoo for the time of year?
  14. Sounds like a plan there Dip?
  15. What you trying to say Whacko? I bet you that if you stood in front of me I could stop in time b4 making you all squishy! Could I said ha ha ha
  16. I cant believe for one moment that Alex is not talking to you because you asked the price of something? Unless it was the manor that you asked him, which at times is very abrupt! Anyway back to the task at hand. Yes Chris brooklands told me what he bet it was but I cant remember what they are. Aparantly you 4got to tighten them back up? I just waiting for him to come back with the answer.
  17. I would just give you the car and let you get on with it! No change there then:)
  18. yes an idiot can do it. I did mine:)
  19. I will have you know that Dip is a 8 dan at Origami!
  20. Were you bullied at School Dip?
  21. Thats the old Cemetary Dip!!!
  22. Will pick you up in my Winnebago for free if you cook breakfast both mornings on the way there Swing past mine on the way, we can split the fuel bill But I'm not allowed more than two weeks off at a time, unless authorised by head office. Only happens for stuff like weddings. If you got married the whole of Croydon would turn out and sing alleluia and anounce a public holiday!
  23. Do you have a cubby hole cover Ray to get the mould made?
  24. No problem with the Thatcham Model you have as it has an internal battery to run on whist you change it. However you need to ring them to tell them you are disconecting the battery, as it will send a signal to them and they will ring you tocheck its not being stolen
×
×
  • Create New...