Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Thats a nice car. Do the lions come up and use it as a mirror to combe there hair?
  2. Is that what I think it is Adrian?
  3. Originals are supposed to be the perfect fit and I would defo buy the original if I could afford it.
  4. 1 am sure you will:)
  5. How would that work on a combine harvester? They go on the road and they don't put there plate on the furthest front point of the vehicle!. Cops would get dizzy trying to look for it! See point 8 on page six of the link I posted. "Agricultural machines" (along with road rollers and work trucks) differ slightly to other vehicles - essentially so long as it's visible from the front and is as vertical as possible, it's fine. I was trying to put some fun into this!!!
  6. :scare: Is there anything better than sex?! More sex!
  7. How would that work on a combine harvester? They go on the road and they don't put there plate on the furthest front point of the vehicle!. Cops would get dizzy trying to look for it!
  8. Meeooowww
  9. No, only a height of the letters. Clearly visable is all I can read up on!
  10. Which system have you got and which disk did you buy? I think its in the thread sarnie
  11. It's been said by me lol. I already have something in the pipeline to make people go yuk!
  12. (And yes, I know you said EACH wheel....) Wow much like:)
  13. I am besmirched
  14. :lol: Have you fallen out of love with RT or something Peter? Having parts made elsewhere is scandalous! Don't think this is up there Avenue. I stumbled across the guy when visiting Brooklands 350 who is doing some work on my car for me. He really knows his stuff and I have been looking for a stainless steel headertank. Nothing wrong with you buying some from him and powdercoating them if you wanted? No one has the manopoly on them:)
  15. All paid up and already keeping an eye open for the posty:) Thanks Alex as you have saved me weeks.
  16. I could have sworn I asked you about a HR pan lol. You have a pm:)
  17. He does not have a sump pan for the HR:(
  18. As title says I am looking for a HR sump pan and an HR headertank. I am not to bothered of the contition so long as the shape were it bolts onto the car is perfect. The header tank can have a whole in it or broken bracket. So long as the shape in intact please. Following on from the untertray we fabricated we are making a spacer with baffles in which will hold 1.6 extra litres of oil. The headertank will be made in stainless steel and can be powdercoated or chrome dipped. Thanks guys.
  19. That's awful... the whole car I mean, not just the roof spoiler... Definitely no for the vortex generators, unless you have a track car and it actually provides some kind of aero (Not the chocolate kind). That looks like a stillen on the back window and it is marmite. I think that car looks awsome.
  20. If everyone hates it I will have one Taras?
  21. I am going to have a different colour for each wheel. Blue/Red/Black and white.
  22. Fantastic so it just goes to show. The only issue I have is they only come out every 2 years in September like I said. The current one is 2012-2013. I am just guessing the ones we bought are the 2012-2013 labled as a 2013. Remind me at the end of September and I will see about getting you a 2013-2014.
  23. And Brooklands Kent:)
  24. I still feel like this after 35 years Thats a long time!
×
×
  • Create New...