Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Might be conceived as a dumb question, but has anyone contacted the water company. Maybe a refund is in the offering!
  2. I reckon there's only ever been 1 troll and he just keep signing up again. There can't be this many dolts in the Zed buying world surely!?!?! Some of the comments aimed at him were quite nasty. If he were real surely he would have bitten back by now. But if he put 95 Octain in, would that not slow him down a tad? Or am i being a dick now! PMSL
  3. Are you seriously getting blue thingy's on your jacket?
  4. Get some blue seats!
  5. Do you remember the guy who Ricey last had as a pet b4 Christmas? They are either one and the same:)
  6. Careful of the age thing. You will have Colin breathing down ya neck!
  7. There simular to the penguin cams that Hammond had on that Artic wildlife programme. Only these are bucket cams that record Zedites making love to their Zeds!
  8. You want to come and live on my planet Ian? You will go a lovely shade of Green:)
  9. Its not us that are taking the pee though is it, 13mpg and getting beaten by a transit is artic territory If you had a mechanical issue causing those symptoms you would kno about it, trust me
  10. Maybe some of Chris's kangeroo petrol!
  11. can't you just make recovery discs?
  12. I thought wolf's howl not now:)
  13. Oh Deer... Deer it 2 expensive. Do you want some lol:)
  14. 4RE Leather

    Evergreen

    You ain't old enough to be in this thread!!
  15. 4RE Leather

    Bucket seats

    The GTR ones I just put in are Recaro's by all accounts!
  16. However there is a big enough gap under the rubber were the air intakes are to shape one to fit. I read someone on the USA forum made one.
  17. You think the car had a cold? Lol. No but i remember reading somewhere that air con units in cars can release contaminants back into the car if the air con is not serviced properly. Not helped by a blocked pollen filter. How many have changed there's recently? I always change the pollen filter in any car I buy, but I was told the Zed does not have one. Is this true. ? You are correct they dont!
  18. You think the car had a cold? Lol. No but i remember reading somewhere that air con units in cars can release contaminants back into the car if the air con is not serviced properly. Not helped by a blocked pollen filter. How many have changed there's recently? I always change the pollen filter in any car I buy, but I was told the Zed does not have one. Is this true. ? I don't have a clue! Just changed the one on the runaround and was going to check the Zed as soon as it got warm. I best go check the workshop manual!
  19. You think the car had a cold? Lol. No but i remember reading somewhere that air con units in cars can release contaminants back into the car if the air con is not serviced properly. Not helped by a blocked pollen filter. How many have changed there's recently?
  20. 3 places I use and have sent other 2 are all the same price £60 + vat or £60 cash per wheel. Locations are Hampstead, Guildford and Crawley.
  21. If the GTR has red and black seats Chris. Can we come to an arrangement where you drive off the track and through the side fence so we can have them out please:)
  22. You need to ignor this lot Lee as they do love to take the pee. But its a short sharp lesson not to dis a Zed even if your right. I would suggest that there could be a problem with your car and we need to find a member who lives near you to maybe take a look. I am not an expert but have had 2, 2009 Zeds in the last 2 years and both pulled away sharp enough and that was in OEM format. ie no mods. I just think that maybe we can look at it from a mechanical viewpoint rather than a driver fault. Unfortunately I do not know anyone up in the Barnet area except Jermain Defoe and he only good for a footy game. Someone will read between the lines and help you soon I am sure:)
  23. Where abouts do you live Lee?
  24. Found it:) click on no 5 of 8:) http://uk.search.yah...ee&p=Racing van
×
×
  • Create New...