Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. I never went off topic Mr Smurf. Yep cool Zedy shed
  2. Dean do as previously suggested. Bung some washers on it so it drops a bit. When my Milltek was put on the left was slightly lower than the right. It's just one of those things that happens.
  3. Bit like you were yesterday I never ran off b4 I turned into a pumkin
  4. Show the new GF off Dip
  5. I see the ladies are all standing around nattering
  6. You took over from that bloke with purple wheels. I can't even remember his name or handle. It's great that some of the guys on here know more about Zeds and looking after people that supposidly. Dealerships and independants. Maybe they should take lessons from Bournmouth and Kent before they loose all the zed work Personnaly I would rather drive to you guys than stay local !!
  7. I would imagine it was caught on CCTV?
  8. The secret is out!!!
  9. I have 2. My mate Lexx gave them to me. I was going to get a badge made up but after Davedutch's comments I shall hurry it up
  10. Looking at your reflection can be a bit dangerous! I very nearly shunted someone up the rear whilst possing. Never again !!
  11. It's a wind up lol. I am staying in my pit all weekend except for King of the Ring at Essex Arena Saturday from 6pm - Midnight.
  12. theres a surprise!!
  13. Was that car FI by any chance? I thought it sounded quite nice. Didn't think they were cheap though as I assumed it would be over £2k?
  14. Afraid not. Even though it does say in the setting "Disable Warning" it still remains. Best just sit for a few seconds and clear it by hand or if your not using it turn it off.
  15. Can I come? You can look at mine whilst me and Papa rip into your bits. Thanks for the Carbon funnels they are great:)
  16. Something is amiss. Ask Smurf he is good with those kind of things. He sorted mine out no problem.
  17. If you take a look at the top of an HR car where the panel goes over it is shaped. And the front is half an inch higher than the back. So when you put the front fixtures in the back is raised by half an inch as its not flush. It is a different shape from a DE I bought a completely flat one from fleabay made of carbon. The seller said catagoricaly they fit the entire range from 2003-2009 When it arrived I had to reshape the front as it would not fit, and build up the back with double sided tape so it would fit flush. Hope this explains things? The reason I asked is I assume the picture in your post is of your HR and wondered how you got over this flush fitting problem? If the panel is flat it will not fit my 2009 HR and I stil have the old flat panel in the boot to prove it. Unless of course I have a micky mouse car ? I will try to get some pictures up. Where abouts do you live as if it's not far I will drive over and show you
  18. How did you get over the bumps and curves for the HR please? I had a flat one b4 and ended up lobbing it away as with the HR I had to build up the back with layers of doublesided tape. Thanks
  19. Great stuff guys
  20. Wecome to the nuthouse mate
  21. I see I am missing out again guys !!!
  22. I bought it on a whim but decided that I prefered it with MI 4CUR on it instead. I have only ever seen one other 58 or 09 Zed in 2 years. I suppose it could go on an 09 370 Zed if they made them?
  23. I only looked in again to see what you had put Whacko! Most riviting, kind of like it's not the 9 0clock news !
  24. Spot on so I can leave this rant to the ranters lol
  25. Interesting the very few on here that actually have any first hand experience of claiming benefits - yet feel the right to comment I've just spent the last twenty weeks in the same boat as you - claiming contributions based JSA (the only benefit I could qualify for as my partner works). Last week I actually undertook a telephone interview for an agency recruiting for Xmas call centre workers for Tesco - the role would be £6.50 an hour. I have also had to apply for retail jobs - even though both myself and my 'adviser' know fine damn well I won't even get an interview. All the while I have been churning out applications for jobs in the line of work I am qualified and experienced in - whilst justifying why I won't be applying for a part time posts over an hours' drive away. Thankfully last Friday I pulled it out the bag at my sixth professional interview since April and was offered a post albeit at two job grades below my last one but its a permanent post - which in my line of work in Local Authority is like gold dust! It is just as well as my 26 weeks of contributions JSA was about to end and after the 18th October I would not have been able to claim ANYTHING. Not a frickin sausage! It's exactly the same as the last post a few weeks ago. The majority of the arguments were put forward by people who don't have to claim or who never had. Hope it all works out for you
×
×
  • Create New...