Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. make is a nice long one so I have some reading material for the Hospiatl lol!
  2. Do the tailgate and the runners it will look great. Plus that red needs to be brighter!
  3. If you go to the Abbey Motoersports faceBook page they have some white 370's with a red roof that look awsome. You could Photoshop one of those silver. There is only 2 colours that in my mind go with silver, and they are black and red. It will be different and I say go for it!
  4. Come on keyser. 2 days with no reading material. You are slacking!
  5. Near Bath google maps - Keevil Airfield also see viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65345 and get ya name down I am in the Royal National in bath from 16th-28th September. Shame there is nothing on then as I could form an escape committee!
  6. Where is Keevil? Sounds like a long hike up North! Just looked it up. Shame as its a tad to far for me at the moment.
  7. My my we are on fire today arn't we dave!
  8. You may need to spend some time searching the forum. There is a post on here where someone has put 3 extra dials on the box cover of a car without sat nav. Where it is i do not know.
  9. Hope you guys dont think I am interfering but mine idles at 1100 and never below 1000 rpm.
  10. So many after market body kits out there it is getting difficult to tell them apart!
  11. bet it gives you a smile on your face, now that's priceless You know what. If I had another £40k the car is welcome to it lol. Put a smile on darren and Keysers face on saturday. An Ashen faced grimice!
  12. I added up everything I spent on this car including the purchase price, and by the time Spring is here it will be almost £40k and it worth Jack Schit
  13. Andlid. Your alive! You been on safari or what!! yup called father of 2! (who the hell are you?) Thenoname changed his handle lol!
  14. Have you managed to get that car of yours out of 1st gear yet living on that tiny plot of land!
  15. Andlid. Your alive! You been on safari or what!!
  16. The steering wheel had been turned once to the left before it was bolted back to the steering rack so the computer had a hissy fit and turned lights on all over the dash Well if you had left it like that I may have had a chance of keeping up with you round corners lol:)
  17. Oh well. Mucked up again lol!!!
  18. Can we have that in English please:)
  19. When Taras gets back take a trip over to Brentford and have a look at the back bumper on his car. Thats all i am saying:)
  20. :/-
  21. Something is draining that battery when the ignition is off. Plus you could have a dodgy cell on the battery. Worth getting it tested. Recently we changed 3 battery's on my mates misses Boxter. Traced the fault back to aftermarket Amp that had been installed by a numpty by giving it a direct feed? Whatever it is it's staring you in the face and no doubt frustrating the heck out of you!
  22. I was under the impression you played a hose pipe over the car and saturated it prior to applying the foam!
  23. Only like them they're mahoooooooooooooooooooooosive I'm going to trial fit them first, and see what happens. You'll need that LS1 to overcome the rolling resistance mate Talking about rolling
  24. Lots of friendly guys on here so enjoy and welcome:)
  25. 10mins? My under tray is held on with only cable ties. 1 hour minimum. Need to drill them out actually. It was the other symptoms that worried me. Hope you get it sorted:) Is something draining the battery? And not trying to patronise you but when you start it up are all the ancillerys off like air con radio ect? My Canal boat often did it and I ended up changing the regulator in the alternator. It just sounds like something is draining tha battery and the screeching is the alternator working overtime to replace the lost charge! But no doubt you have already thought of this?
×
×
  • Create New...