Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Thanks guys:)
  2. Bit concerned about the Azure take over bid!
  3. NFC? Bit early for me yet?
  4. They look very shiney though:)
  5. Most proberbly the same thing will happen as the iphone 4. 6 months later they find a few issues and upgrade hence the 4s. So it maybe the 5s!
  6. From what I can gather those ARK Exhausts need plenty of space as they hang to low on OEM. Mind you I would expect that car to be to far in front to see the back properly:)
  7. Short staffed 27th sept - 8th Oct, couldn`t take a day off even if I broke my legs Maybe not but it would make it easier for SMD to catch you:)
  8. You surrender very easily Darran. Just wait till SMD reads this:)
  9. He most certainly does and said you are an inspiration and worthy stand in for keyser:)
  10. I have never had anyone dare to push 5 in the 2 years I have had it except Hospitals and friends/family. It scares them off. What it does do is stop all computer generated phone calls and they are what you 1st get usually on a sunday pm or weekday evening. You can also set to stop all calls. I strongly suggest you phone the company up as I seem to be doing all the work here I just have one and it works for me:)
  11. I would get it just to pee peeple off!
  12. Well I love it. especially the ARK zorst!
  13. It's for landlines thats all I know. I have a app called blacklist on my jailbroken iphone, I can add from address book or recent calls. plus all 0800/with held and private. Plus as previously it's always a good idea to register all your lines no matter what they are with http://www.tpsonline.org.uk/tps/index.html It's is free and puts your numbers on a list of not to be called. Although this alone does not guarantee that people will not call you it certainly filters out a good 50% of plonker calls. And it is against the law to cold call numbers on the list. I suggest you do some research for anything else with cold call as they may have something for Mobiles. I have call blocker on a virgin landline.
  14. I always said you were Gay...... maybe now you really will bat for the other team Is that "Gay" as in happy?
  15. Why does it have a Hozelock system running round the top of the engine/
  16. keyser has a Mini for sale!
  17. Sorry mate but SMD will still have a game of "chase me" with you if you ask hime real nice That old tart will chase anything that moves!!!
  18. Stick the number in Google and see what comes up
  19. i guessed it right yesterday then! Glad it's sorted.
  20. Getting me all excited then let me down why don't you! Thought I was going to have a ploughmans picnic at trackside whilst watching you boys play chase me!! Well upset now:(
  21. Did you get no one there calls 1st? acording to telephone preferance Service they have a fax machine that randomly calls numbers and when ever one gets answered it gets logged and the time it was answered. They then believe this to be the most appropriate time to call of the day to speak to someone. Like the panarama programme said, if you register your phone number with the telephone preference service they are not allowed by law to cold call. I have a device called call blocker on my landline. This is a voice recording that tells the caller that they cannot continue with the call unless they know me personnaly. It cuts off autominated calls dead. I also have and a App called "Blacklist" on the jail broken iPhone. I can add withheld or private/ not known numbers to the blacklist. So now I finally don't get bothered. Pain in the butt as hospital appointments are autominated and ring on withheld numbers. If involved in a RTA these people have some insurance companies on incentives to pass on your details. We live in a crap world of cons and cheats.
  22. You seem to know a lot Mr Sparky. Can I have my iPhone in my arm rest like yours and fully functional,with steering wheel controls and radio dim on my 350? I saw one in a 06 yesterday that I was doing some work on but owner was not there to ask. Ta
×
×
  • Create New...