Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. I challenge the claim of 4.2 secs 0-60 purely as I don't think it would hold the road unless someone knows something I don't! Based on those figures I must have a 3.8 second car. Oh look there goes a that flying Pig again!
  2. viewtopic.php?f=70&t=63311 Will 370 has mentioned them.
  3. They were mentioned by a few when the guy with the black 370 got his wing ripped open. Can't find the post though!
  4. A few people on here swear by them and no complaints thus far!
  5. Manage to get this that GTM posted on 350.com We are pleased to announce that we are in the final stages of development of our GTM Twin Supercharger System for the VQ37. With the magnificent performance offered by the Rotrex superchargers and our great experience with them, this system will use a pair of smaller chargers to take supercharging of the VQ37 to the next level. In addition to the 370Z, this twin supercharger kit will also be available for all the VQ35HR and VQ37VHR Infiniti vehicles as well (including those equipped with AWD). That means the G37(X), FX35/37, and EX35. Our GTM supercharger system will be using a pair of Rotrex C30 series superchargers. Thanks to Rotrex’s patented hi-speed planetary traction drive, these superchargers are able to spin up to 120,000rpm! Great speeds and low noise are just some of the advantages of traction drives over traditional gear transmissions. Traction drives transmit power through friction forces between its rolling elements. The Rotrex patented traction drive uses an elastic annulus with a small pre-span to secure contact between the roller planets and the sun shaft with a reasonable force. The patented "ramp effect" increases efficiency and reliability in the transmission by regulating the torque transfer capability on demand through self-adjusting planet geometry. To enhance performance, the Rotrex traction drive uses a special traction fluid. These fluids are a new family of synthetic hydrocarbon oils and greases offering a series of unique performance advantages. Developed specially for its use in Rotrex superchargers, the SX100 momentarily increases viscosity under high surface pressure, enhancing the traction drive performance by securing the optimum friction between rolling elements while cooling and protecting the system. This traction drive combined with the latest technology in centrifugal compression, characterized by high adiabatic efficiency (up to 80%) and low noise, gives Rotrex superchargers an exceptional competitive edge over any other forced induction solution. As usual, we will be offering different stages to accommodate varying horsepower needs…all the way up to 800hp! Naturally, the higher stages will require a built motor (and built automatic transmission if applicable) to realize the horsepower potential reliably. Below are the four different superchargers in the C30 range that are currently available and the horsepower they are rated at (times two of course). C30-64 Trim up to 560 HP C30-74 trim up to 600 HP C30-84 trim up to 640 HP C30-94 trim up to 800 Hp Now, as exciting as all of this is, we don’t necessarily expect to have tons of these being sold, we are mostly doing it for the fun and the challenge of being different…and just because we can!
  6. If someone wants to take a look at the GTM website It should have everything on there. I am struggling with connection at mo.
  7. Do you think they are farming the job out to a contractor, who might not be using Nissan roofs? Just a thought!
  8. 4RE Leather

    Ztar Wars

    Ouch, Bet that hurt.
  9. 4RE Leather

    Ztar Wars

    A Zedit is someone who throws everything into transforming there car in one go. Whereas a Zedite is one who spends all there money over a long period of time looking for there version of utter perfection. Load of old tosh I know but I had to respond somehow!
  10. As previously posted all us GTM's on the HR thus far are running around the 445 BHP at the rear wheel and it's quite happy on stock internals. (to date). However it will be interesting to see what happens when we add a bit more power in a few weeks time:)
  11. A black painted square ridged box!
  12. I am on life support! We thought you were anyway Don' think that went unnoticed Smurf. I am biding my time!
  13. I am tempted to take mine off after reading all this stuff!
  14. Thanks Peter Wish it could be done to HR then I could get rid of that plastic lid!
  15. Or twin supercharger now thanks to GTM, possibly only 370Z though. That TS will be awesome.
  16. Ian certainly has the knack of polishing up ya dull bits!
  17. I think it's very unfair that I am not in a position to pre -guess what your doing. I trust the suspension bits were placed on my car and not yours! I want some white wrap samples lol. I'll give you different! And why are you using my mums old wallpaper on your car?
  18. I thought you were going for the smooth look Adrian?
  19. You can afford it !
  20. What do you want? To play paint ball lol
  21. What was wrong with Nassan in Louth? They are one of the better ones who helped me out a coupe of times!
  22. 4RE Leather

    Ztar Wars

    Are you saying that Octet is a Zedit?
×
×
  • Create New...