Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Papa Smurf to the rescue again:)
  2. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2003-2005-NIS ... _500wt_922 Worth a punt for some one to buy and send it overto Poland!
  3. I miss read this. If I refurbish the colour of the wheel remains the same, insomuch that the leather gets cleaned|repaired and re-dyed the same colour. To take the old one off means it gets hacked to death, plus the leather is really low grade. compared to what Redline are offering. Just a matter of assessing what can be done with it when I get it.
  4. Good work Steve
  5. Basically then all I would want is the shell of the wheel with the centre plates removed to offer the exchange service? I might cover mine in leather!
  6. I searched Nissan steering wheel as opposed to 350z. They all came up. Send me some pictures of yours close up so I can see:)
  7. I will give you 1st refusal.
  8. You can by your own lol. It was the only one on there and will need refurbishing. Now I am skint. Yours just needs de-fooding
  9. I am sure Smurf and the others will join in once we get a definitive date Clown. Especialy now Jordan has set the ball rolling so to speak.
  10. Well I might do that one up and flog it as a tan one. If I can get the sweat out of the leather to the surface then it will be a simple enough job to re dye the leather to original speck. I have the Exact Anthracite/Alazain match. I told the guy not to send it till Friday as not sure if I am Definately coming out by then. So it may be a couple of weeks until I can assess and get it done. Can't find any OEM gear knobs worth saving as of yet. I want one of each colour.
  11. What ever you do guys do not spend £180 on that wheel! I just spent 2hrs playing offers and counter offers and got a tan 6 button one for £53 from a dealer. So as soon as I am out of here I will order a Red Leather with black and yellow inserts from Redline and do a post on it. I will time it and see it it's feasible to start an echange service as I don't think people want to be with out a wheel unless they intend using mole grips!
  12. (Can) you fix it Ian? !! Adrian you are a cruel man and Taras is not much better!
  13. No doubt financed by the proceeds of my care rape!
  14. That £180 is double what the normal price for a 6 button is. Found another for Half that and put in an offer. Just a matter of seeing how easy it is to cover and rather muck one of my own up thn a customers. The only service that Redline use direct is in the USA and they charge $120 plus postage plus cover
  15. That's expensive lol Maybe everyone on here is thinking the same thing. £80 is acceptable though. There is another on there for £50 but no buttons
  16. I think Chris from Brooklands Kent who was following me may have had to much shandy lol. Maybe there is absolutely nothing wrong with the car and I am trying to turn it into something that it never will be. Have the suspension of a Rolls Royce and the speed and handling of a GTR! Not brainiac enough to know what the set up is, But Abbey look after everything for me so any issues Ijust take it down to the experts. I only live 20 mins from them and happy with this arrangement. However I would like to be more knowledgable on the subject without reaching brain overload!
  17. Correct me if I am wrong but don't you park our Jag up Mr Biscuit ?
  18. I wouldn't know I would... but I wasn't there looking for shoes. Serves a Welshman right trying to branch out from Sheep I suppose. Shush. Hush puppies:)
  19. Well as long as we can have a laugh that's all that matters really. Does this mean I won't get any jam recipes?
  20. +1 - purely for poseurs Is a Poseurs a 4 legged highland dweller Viki?
  21. It was on the 6pm news last week ITV". We really are in a mess.
  22. They also sell,them in the hush puppy shop.
  23. I have all my toys in the Zed and got it almost the way I want it. I only go out in bad weather if forced to do so but take the runaround. It would be great if the zed was 4 wheel drive. I have lost count of the messages I have had from members who drive there FI all year round and totally agree you drive to the conditions.
×
×
  • Create New...