thought it was standard - but mine is the GT Edition, so there weren't any extras available
and its definately on that
when you next change your rubbers - its a little grey box fixed next to the air adder thingy
I think..... it shows when there is a measurable differential of pressure from 1 minute to the next (times are guestimates) - I don't "think" it shows if it goes down slowly
I assume this is tongue in cheek?
Crows are protected under the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981.
You can only kill them if they are causing a serious agricultural of public health threat. And even then you need a license.
sadly not - I was under the impression that crows were carrion and are not protected in any way
I read this on a gun site this morning ............ but i've misread it - bugger
it included crows as viable targets ............ but only in the situation you've mentioned - scrap that idea then
we have a crow infestation !!..........and they are bloody loud
anyone have any recommendations for a good (but cheap - or second hand) rifle ......... probably best with a zoom scope as well