Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. but walnut trim is soooo you Will
  2. Man Math kicking in here a treat
  3. Sold - thread locked
  4. less than 24 hour battery life
  5. just remember the other one was shrek 1st
  6. if they thought they were getting alot of visitors now ...............
  7. if you need any advice my end as well ....
  8. not sure that would be very effective - you'll need a lot of batteries ? at current tech levels, it best used as its generated ? and you'd need an inverter
  9. whereabouts ? - I'm in Narberth
  10. too late - I had to back to 0:50 and watch other gumph
  11. holy crap - I used 2/3rds of a bottle in one go I was going to give up on it due to cost per application .......... but as above, I may have been a little over-enthusiastic
  12. Thanks at least 4 hours each way
  13. when opening from the outside it can (sometimes) be quite difficult - it opens perfectly normally from inside pulling the handle needs to be done at a specific point and angle ..... sort of and its intermittent suggestions on what might be causing it and how I can fix it
  14. as I understand it .......... it will only get worse - best leave now (while you have a chance)
  15. and you get to say that you've played in the welsh hills
  16. my father taught himself when he was doing water colours .............. so it can't be that hard
  17. And on my way home again .... Driving straight into the sun
  18. I used to use it all the time and thought it was great - but I've learnt now - now use GTechniq - much much better
  19. slightly of topic - but what do you use to clean and protect that colour leather - we have it in the Volvo
  20. I've been here when the sand and rain is blowing horizontally off the sea ..... not a nice place then
  21. I think you might have spelt that wrong
×
×
  • Create New...