Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. I bought these ones - haven't tried them yet though http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331318572517?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
  2. excellent stuff that
  3. it was quite misty here - but still managed to that and a fair few before
  4. moved to 350 section
  5. he hasn't been on for over a year
  6. moved to "other cars"
  7. needs lowering
  8. are they here yet..... are they here yet ... are they here yet ... are they here yet ...
  9. ... and 4 children later
  10. i get that ... but with the words "posted image" instead of the ?
  11. taking lessons from the zed shed
  12. unlikely - but the records/maps are open to public inspection
  13. I have a friendly tester i mentioned it to him and he just said it WONT be a problem
  14. not such a little step ladder if you please as far as i can tell - if this path is marked down on council records as PROW (public right of Way) .... even though its your land - you can't fence it off but you can apply collectively to have it removed as such .............. but don't hold your breath
  15. you never took me out in this promise you'll take me out in the GTR ? ..........after all, I did get you flowers last May
  16. yes, but at least you played with the 350 for a while
  17. and not unknown to hijack genuine accounts, create genuine new ones etc etc still not something I'd ever do and as I recall, someone did something similar not too long ago and lost about £4000 your money, your risk
  18. Yeah, did an autocheck beforehand - lol you do realise though that scammers steal genuine adverts
  19. seriously
  20. ok - a few photos this time of the Blackfire product I hope you don't mind me adding these to your thread ilogikal1 this is how it started and this is how it ends up - silky smooth it sheets off very well too treated wing - untreated door shiny
  21. I snapped my achilles tendon 11 years ago - the point of this tidbit, is that in the bed opposite me was a guy who had had his knee operated on at the same time as my re-stitching - I was in plaster for 12 weeks, whilst he was having his knee moved the very next day ......... hell that looked painfull good luck
  22. I've just clayed the bonnet & front wings of the volvo applied dodo lime prime light using my dodo DA applied Blackfire Gloss Enhancing Polish applied Blackfire Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection mmm looks nice - didn't take any photos though will continue with some more tomorrow, wonder how long it will last ............ bloody cow @*!# roads
×
×
  • Create New...