Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. come on fellas - be nice
  2. not exactly centred is it, oh.............. and it was left hand drive too
  3. at approx. 1:30pm Saturday afternoon followed by a quick visit into Leigh Delamere services and we saw this ugly monstrosity a W12 6.2 ltr engine
  4. deleted the other 3
  5. how old is your car - do you slice it down the middle to see how many rings there are
  6. heading home tomorrow mate ........... otherwise might have done
  7. we're older, more mature and less tolerant
  8. trowbridge is only up the road from where I am this week - I'll ring something out of him ...................if I can find him
  9. bort...................bort !!!!!.............BORT ............... FCS
  10. thankyou .....................oh, you mean the OP
  11. there is a very well known method of preventing children................... did you used to be a boy scout ..................do you know how to tie knots or alternatively don't put things where they should (or shouldn't) go
  12. no problem Dan ....................... I'm a ban virgin you know (i know where the button is).....
  13. don't let Colin see this ............
  14. AFAIK - if you get turned down ...... that will be on your credit history too
  15. a lovely white 370 at some road works / traffic lights - I did wave, but I was in the volvo - at about 11am (ish) then a red 350 at about 2:45
  16. you're supposed to be on gardening leave ....
  17. £30 .................. :lol:
  18. on the whole - loving this discussion - proper grown up words being used
  19. parked right next to the trolley store
  20. what happened then fella glad you're ok though
  21. Sold - thread locked
  22. wow - I'm a trend setter thats never happened before
  23. there's a surprise
  24. I'm guessing so - except ? the clay on this is a soft rubber
×
×
  • Create New...