Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. sorry to see that fella but on the plus side ........ that should polish out
  2. try re-copying the disc (as slow as your DVD will go) that is not being read - this has worked in most instances
  3. see that blue shadow, just beyond the breaker - thats Graham carrying on that is ..... or the handbrake failed
  4. you followed Graham didn't you
  5. is Dave glad to be back down out of those high mountains ?
  6. slicks are good ... ask Saskhi
  7. sorted You a mod now then, ioneabee? When that happen? Congratulations:) for my sins can't remember when ..... before the summer anyway
  8. not by then :lol:
  9. Guess it depends how you drive. I suspect my driving is fairly tame compared to most. I've managed 17k out of a pair of rears
  10. A decent painter will be able to do it - I found someone in Swansea - had my fronts repaired and he blended it in could not spot the difference at all
  11. :lol:
  12. Lack of planning permission ? or worse ............ refusal of planning permission
  13. it's officially tan ... do you need glasses ? yes ............... very dark ones please
  14. Yeah but we still want to know what happened. Pictures look great by the way. Glad you're all enjoying the trip. I am going with the infamous Highland Haggis as the culprit wasn't grahamc interested in those side skirts 'was' being the word Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Who cares about the carbon fibre side skirts? I have a smashed iPhone you can get a proper phone now then sent from my i6 using the web forum
  15. corrected that for you
  16. radio code ?
  17. It's the same wheels as I ordered and returned so they are 9.5 et12 front 10.5 et12 rear :lol: Stevie has got second hand wheels :lol:
  18. Looks like a baldies convention. Mine is a fashion choice... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk why is Will the only one eating (again)............ and Graham has beaten everone else to it Will is the slowest eater I have ever met... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I hear - he can't even keep up with a laggy diesel either
  19. Looks like a baldies convention. Mine is a fashion choice... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk why is Will the only one eating (again)............ and Graham has beaten everone else to it
  20. Has darren passed out yet ............. I mean fallen asleep yet
×
×
  • Create New...