Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. I once knew a bloke (previously "happily" married to his wife) who then had transgender surgery to become a woman and then subsequently moved in with another woman - couldn't get my head round that one !!!!! are we going slightly off topic here
  2. just spat my coffee out all over my keyboard ............
  3. the problem with most politicians is they feel they have to justify their positions and making new laws is one way of doing it .......... no matter how bloody stupid
  4. f#ck wits - the lot of them
  5. your road tax is out of date
  6. keep it for when (if) you sell the zed let the team know if you want it unlocked
  7. Same here. Got a couple of pairs recently they're down to £4. Do the job perfectly I tried them once (a generic set) - they were awful - may not be the same as you went for though
  8. and with that ............ locked
  9. spotted leaving Pembrokeshire (Llanteg) I did flash and wave ........... sadly I was in a 1L Seat Arosa at the time (you may have thought there was a radar trap ?)
  10. ^^ this - import and taxes will kill that initial cost
  11. double post
  12. my favourite is "not enough room to swing a cat" cat referring then to the whip for flogging on a ship
  13. I've kept mine in the shed should the need arise to put it back on
  14. is he as dull and dipsy as most Boxers ?
  15. :angry: there's nothing wrong with my "slippers" ............. about the other thing ... no comment
  16. approved (as its free) ........ but please note everyone else ........... user name on a piece of paper
  17. approved (as its free) but please note all - user name on a bit of paper...... please
  18. bosch aero flats too
  19. He decided I shouldn't be working on a Sunday
  20. so thats what air ride suspension is for ...
  21. sorted
  22. ok - locked
×
×
  • Create New...