Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. This has been posted quite a few times before - https://www.gov.uk/tinted-vehicle-window-rules 99.9% of vehicles meet this criteria on leaving the factory.......ergo, you are not allowed to tint the fronts ('cos its already done) whether you decide to risk it or not is your choice, many do and have done so for a long time without any issue, but...............if you have an accident that "could" be related to vision..........apart from any legal issue, what about your insurance ? - would they pay out.......I doubt it Vehicles first used on 1 April 1985 or later The front windscreen must let at least 75% of light through and the front side windows must let at least 70% of light through.
  2. Dan - have you driven the spyder at all ?
  3. I was quite fancying the Boxster Spyder (looks alone - ignoring the slight performance updates) - until I saw how the roof worked - way too much faf for me
  4. I always do stupid things..................so says my missus anyway
  5. hmmmppph - splutter,
  6. what is "gardening leave" ?
  7. I still work in an organisation like this and as you say - it beggars belief things have been a lot better in my scenario over the last 12 months as my new immediate line manager is quite a decent guy - however the top of the organisation is unchanged. Before my new manager arrived, I was at this point too and can understand the distress you must be feeling (note : I haven't used the word stress, because I don't think that satisfactorily describes it) best of luck and just hold your breath for 3 more months
  8. Thats just the stuff Sly put on to get the tyres on, your Wife hasn't been over to have a drive Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP I'll send her over so that you can match up all four
  9. They look freshly kerbed - bottom right top picture and bottom left 2nd picture
  10. blimey - touchy aren't they
  11. what did you write with that 1st pic to make them deem it as gross misconduct ? and...........lesson learnt ? - never put anything work ? related of FB
  12. that could also be deemed constructive dismissal and perfectly actionable
  13. in fact - he may even pay you
  14. What secret worse kept secret, well since you started playing with yours
  15. I will be totally DISCREET LOOK EVERYONE WHAT HE WENT AND DONE
  16. ermm... when did that happen
  17. :lol:
  18. I'll give you that one - I quite like it provided they're not powered by apple products or from .................well you know where
  19. have you got LEDs in the wing vents ?
  20. how did you guess I was gonna pop in here with a little something LOL
  21. yeah...........not knock off ones from some dodgy place in Europe
  22. what ral code / colour did you opt for
  23. how long ago was that though - it should be max 2hrs
×
×
  • Create New...