Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. ah sorry thought you meant the test when putting a "kit" car on the road - ie SVA (wasn't concentrating)
  2. this isn't my mates, but its pretty much the same setup - and it passed the bdc
  3. ah yes - so he is - I remember that photo
  4. you won't be working !!!! when you're at work you're on here
  5. ooor missus - that is nice
  6. not bloody likely i only go there when carrying bags for the missus
  7. if its brand new yes - I had the same - however, looking at your sig - an anniversary edition ? if new exhaust - again likely to get some bedding in smells as it "cooks"
  8. we'll all have to meet up soon to see for ourselves disagree with your earlier post though........................bragging rights is everything nah - chuffed for you mate and the future sounds interesting too
  9. mate of mine did something similar - twin pipes side exits on a cobra - looks seriously cool gotta watch your legs though as you get out
  10. or those who haven't used them...............if they'd like to pm me ......
  11. Happy Jaaaaagmas
  12. chin scratching defo - otherwise I might get ban points
  13. - wanted to see if that worked ..sorry
  14. mind - those that won by using professional services to win....................
  15. you can also sometimes come across a speed limit in a village that has a black circle on a white background with red numbers ie 30mph - this is a recommended speed and likely where the council are trying to impose a legal limit - they will eventually accrue enough data to show vehicles are slowing down and will then impose an enforcable limit on the area
  16. if they dont want them - I'll happily use them
  17. I've tried the books and tried the films and just get really bored really quickly..............does that make me a bad person too I read alot, but these have never ticked any of my boxes
  18. there are many posts on this - its a temperature issue (most likely) its too cold at the moment - I think anything below about 8 deg C (not sure on the actual number - but its well documented) use the search function
  19. this could get put to so much use
  20. I've been spread eagled over that bulge
  21. well now..........if you're worried about mpg.................perhaps you bought the wrong car (again) :wacko:
  22. I hope you reciprocated
  23. can you imagine how long that would take to straighten out though if done for real (still as a practical joke by the girl) in this day and political correctness :wacko:
×
×
  • Create New...