Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. well, if it had been Wednesday evening - it might have been me.............but I'm not black and there's nothing wrong with my stripe
  2. wonder how they got that Hyundai to balance on the wing
  3. they're everywhere paranoid - you will be
  4. Just get ioneabee to hold it, it will look enormous.... Sent from the golf club... Aaahahaha yada yada yada I have big feet, I'll have you know.....................
  5. I was pushing him from behind Yes that was a fun afternoon matt was battling it out with another caravan
  6. LOL but just done 485 - not sure I should be boasting though
  7. he's gonna sleep in the car in the car park to bag his spot
  8. you forgot to add the weight of my booster seat
  9. thats 'cos of all the extra weight your adding
  10. to be fair 1) it was a trudge and after 6hours driving I was fairly knackered and 2) there was a lot of traffic and it was mostly motorways - where am I gonna go ?? once I got back to Newtown and up through the twisties there, I made good progress, but it was pitch black, raining and as before I was pretty knackered by now even pushing it thrugh these bits didn't impact much on the mpg - by the time I got home it was saying 33mpg
  11. And cleaned the hubs faces Must be ok as it was last September ! and done a fair few thousand miles since then - and all 4 wheels still attached
  12. 475 miles on one tank full - not bad
  13. 565 miles round trip .....................and not one single spotted
  14. good god - HAIR !!!!!!!
  15. Caption competition time..... "I didn't photochop this at all...............honest gov..."
  16. is it a good idea to have a snow camouflaged car in switzerland looks very good though
  17. checkout the Barryboys link - October - Octets bonnet
  18. I've got a better idea - buy Octets SC 370 and then he can "move on" and you won't be at risk from erm.....um.....
  19. Durham, York and Royal Holloway
  20. and off we go again - heading to York tomorrow (tuesday) - staying in Manchester overnight - targeted subject day on wednesday
×
×
  • Create New...