Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. he doesn't appear in the members list - so does that mean he's permanently banned
  2. its as everyone says - BRILLIANT lump in my throat nearly all the way through 18yr old son had tears in his eyes VERY VERY good
  3. off to see this tonight - by all reports its VERY good
  4. NO comment................before the rest join in
  5. I've been having radio data conncetivity issues (ie the bit that tells you whats playing) I keep a yellow reflective jacket in my boot - I wonder if thats what causing it
  6. 2 questions 1 more important than the other ........... you choose 1. why wrap the pipes - what does that do ? 2. did you give him flowers, like I did for you ?
  7. Don't give SMD your contact details especially if you don't like frozen foods
  8. What about a holding your breath underwater contest?! well technically you'd have to dunk your head in the tank whilst tossing the goldfish out at the same time. First to die WINS corrected that for you
  9. I wouldn't worry - he's bound to get lost before he finds the front door
  10. :lol: you've made it look like a murder scene
  11. No idea, it's a very bright blue which is quite rare on car I would imagine. But too low for a bin lorry and trollies would have market it way higher… erm.....http://www.350z-uk.com/user/12447-amyzed/
  12. No it's not criminal damage , that's nonsense how can it not be criminal damage ? the person/s have carried out damage/vandalism by accident or design and not owned up/payed etc to settle or rectify...... Damage is defined under The Criminal damage Act 1971, which contiues to say that it is for the court to decide, however,it is the primary legislation for pursuing acts of damage
  13. bottom line - this is criminal damage............why do people think they can do it and then walk away
  14. was it a white one with black wrapped trim ?
  15. strange how North Wales always affects my MPG
  16. it was because she didn't know what colour Taupe was
  17. I was in the volvo though
  18. I was on cruise control on the M4 yesterday doing 75, steadily overtaking a woman in a Safira who was doing around 65-70. There was nothing behind us, and as I was only going 5 mile an hour or so faster, it wasn't the quickest overtake. I was probably 3/4 or more past her, when she suddenly accelerated and undertook me !!!! , glared at me and gave me the finger not particulalry bad considering nothing else on the road, just typically impatient and/or stupid
  19. its auto - so I put the kids down there to do that bit it looks silver in the photo's but I assure you it aint pop over the main volvo site and look at the colour there
  20. ioneabee

    Jae 2014

    is that what they call them these days
  21. bloody hell - i put the ammunition out there and it takes this long ...
  22. there you go one working bolster
  23. can't see any difference
  24. XC60 SE LUX NAV D4 AWD 181hp geartronic.........its hell of a mouthfull 2.4 derv options added auto seashell metallic sunroof winter pack heated rear seats privacy glass space saver wheel (instead of the gel)
  25. we seriously considered the walnut........................not and the tartan rug is in the boot
×
×
  • Create New...