Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. they rang back today - just as a courtesy call but there was a hint of if not full replacement then possibly a refurb - it was a casual statement that was made, nothing definate so where do i stand if they put that on the table ?
  2. less is more
  3. much like many others on here (including me)
  4. you've got both on your drive.......go and look
  5. ya pays ya money and takes ya choice helpful as always eh ?
  6. I've just been informed ........... 22 yrs
  7. when's she due ?
  8. no idea - I'm sure she'll tell me again soon
  9. Nissan rang today to confirm they were looking into it
  10. takes the heat off eh ?
  11. I'm feeling particularly pressured into ..............not being able to make my mind up now
  12. ^^ me too - except I have them in all year round except when going somewhere nice
  13. yes I do you can build a retaining wall 2/3rds of its height is the thickness at the base...............see told ya
  14. er.........it doesn't ?
  15. Microsoft ring me on a regular basis telling me that they want to fix my pc for me - on the next one I get I'll ask them
  16. either that or its a short cut to formatting the hard drive
  17. I think it does .......
  18. I've got a similar issue with a pc in at the moment - trouble is, the surge came down the phone line, through the router (blew that as well) and in through the cat5 port ie PC is dead - haven't checked to see whether his data is still accessible yet
  19. LOL - isn't that supposed to flip your screen
  20. typically, had this back from the dealers "....due to the alloys being kerbed they wont look to support the claim under the warranty." clearly, I'm not going to accept that as the kerbing in no way influences the bubbling - the kerbing being on the outer rims and the bubbling occurs on the rays So, got the claim reference from the dealer - contacted Nissan direct and hey presto, Nissan can't find anything related to that number they've created a new case reference and will contact me in the next 24hours telephoned the dealer back and she just sighed and added my reference number to hers on her system any suggestions from those who have gone through a warranty claim on wheels before ?
  21. if you haven't the facilities (or knowhow) take it to a local PC repair / seller / shop - I certainly wouldn't take it to PC World/currys etc as for starters, they're likely to wipe everything from your hard drive if its showing as corrupt sectors due to the surge
  22. Nope - still there (even after F5 and ctr+F5)
  23. ha bloody ha
×
×
  • Create New...