Jump to content

mattross1313

Members
  • Posts

    2,774
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mattross1313

  1. The tyre pressure sensor display is made to fit for that switch! Awesome fitment! Good to see you back & modding mate
  2. Looks to be a rev3-4 MR2 (unless its just had a spoiler/rear light swap). I'm guessing the JDM only part is due to it being a turbo. Looks VERY clean mate, got any more pics of it? I loved my old tubby.
  3. Not a pair, but if the rear one needs a loving home I'll take
  4. I'm confused, isn't this car black ? Nah, it's pink now
  5. Cheers Humpy ... and I hope you are doing well by the way .. the Ark Grip exhaust is even better now it has a couple of thousand miles and still makes me smile every time I drive it .... so thanks for the trip out last year to convince me ... I will probably go for it I reckon ... spacers (20/25) alongside geo being done in August so I am thinking that the white rays will be a nice touch. I've always loved white wheels, and said for many years that I would one day have a blue Z with white wheels. And I did This is my old Z, white rays with 25/30mm wheel spacers
  6. The Wheel Specialist in Ferndown. Did my Ray's on the 350 and the results were amazing. Have done my partners Evo a few times, and will be taking my 370 Ray's there later this year
  7. Chuckled at this one....Finally
  8. Debatable......but better than the other post
  9. Awesome read! That last pic is excellent. Car has had some very tasteful upgrades
  10. Welcome, cars looks great. Fastest colour too
  11. Looking awesome, however - this was all pretty much wrapped up when I saw you Saturday. What you been doing since then?
  12. Ouch! That DC2 was lucky towards the end - looked like he just missed his front along the barrier
  13. We were talking about this at work today. Bizzare!!
  14. Oooh that spoilers nice!! Great looking Z mate
  15. Not sure what we're having, but with the £300 saving just made - you're buying
  16. You pay me £300 and I'll come and collect them I'll be looking for a rear bumper over the next few months. So I'll take it for free....which effectively saves you £300 (sorry Vlad ) and you still get to keep the front bumper haha!
  17. Oh my!! That trim surround is awesome
  18. Aren't they coilovers?...So it depends on how they are set?
  19. Bit slow on the update side here lately. But I am slowly stock piling / ordering parts up ready for show season. Either pending delivery, or at sat home in the living room I have the below ready for fitting. Hopefully I can get this bundle fitted in time for Japfest - COB LED side lights, and number plate bulbs Chrome Z badges - front and back Rear washer nozzle delete 4 x 25mm wheel spacers Eibach lowering springs Most recent mod, no pics though, is the facelift Z Shed Sticker Quick pic below from the weekend. I went out with the GoPro to capture some exhaust noises as I am toying with an upgrade. Still working on the video, but got this pic at the same time. Looks so good in the sun!
  20. Hi Mark, this is something I am looking at for later this year. I currently have the Gen3 intakes and Ark Grip exhaust. Will having stock cats on the car restrict the remap in any way? I hadn't originally planned on fitted HFCs or decats, mainly from a volume perspective. Thanks, Matt
  21. Looks great dude, sometimes best to wait for one that feels right. Have any plans for her? Best colour too...
  22. Not a fan myself but it's your car. The guy by the ramp in the pic of the green one also looks suitably un-impressed
  23. Looks awesome. Where are you?
×
×
  • Create New...