Jump to content

mattross1313

Members
  • Posts

    2,774
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mattross1313

  1. Sssshhhh!! That's what I was going to do! I'll fight you for it Bob.....no wait, you're bigger than me!!
  2. Search for a member called Rabster. I know his yellow GT4 is for sale right now, but he did build a nice touch screen PC system, the aver computer was hidden in the cubby behind the seats. Might have a build thread for it on here....maybe. (On the phone right now so can't search.
  3. How tall is this one Bob? Might keep an eye out for one
  4. Thanks for the info BM - I'll just maybe look into retrofitting some LED's to stock pre-facelift reflectors
  5. PM'd
  6. Nice work matey. Really sounds good with just the decats fitted. What is the screen above the stereo? Tunes for your Bose? I guess it just hides behind the cubby lid huh? Looks great. Matt
  7. These REALLY look good. I have seen a few threads on here with similar approaches but his is the smartest i've seen. As others say, if you go into production let me know too!! Haha. Maybe a newbie question, but will the facelift (clear) relfectors fit into a prefacelift car? Mine is an 04, but i would like to try similar. Matt
  8. 303 Aerospace Protectant! You just spray it all over and leave it for a few hours to dry. It's actual witchcraft! Must agree with it being some form of sorcery!! Plastics look great, can you get this stuff on the high street ???? I NEED some! Car looks great mate, I'm only a week into owning my Azure and wouldn't mind it looking this clean
  9. Plenum looks good Bob. After having another guided tour of the ZedShed yesterday I can safely say Chris will be seeing more and more of me!! If they are the 19's I am thinking of (that you sold to Dan) aren't they BK Racing? Forget the model ID
  10. As above, I am interested pending on price and when payment is needed etc. I'm just off to Google more pictures of it on Blue Zeds 1. Downhuman facelift/carbon 2. Arran prefacelift/carbon 3. sx Dave prefacelift/carbon 4. Hennerz facelift/FRP 5. Kyler prefacelift/Carbon 6. Kyte350 facelift/???? 7. Bobbyheinz facelift/ carbon 8. Squanchy pre facelift/ carbon 9. Ceejay29 Pre-facelift / Carbon 10. Bullet Pre-facelift / carbon 11. s1an1de facelift/carbon 12. Mattross1313 pre-facelift/FRP
  11. Really nice sounding exhaust matey!! I'm investigating the different ones ATM and this sounds great! Your 50mm pic is really nice too. I have a 50mm 1.4 and it is by far my favourite lens!
  12. I'll wade in here too. I did similar whenever we had the last heap of snow down south. Feb maybe? This was my old Supra (parking space now replaced with my new Azure Blue GT), I also did a girly face on my misses Mitsi Evo V.
  13. Great read. Similar mods that have planned for mine - and you have the best colour too! Matt
  14. Hurry up and finish the mini!
  15. Thanks folks Andy, still looking forward to seeing you at a local DJCC meet. I'm eager to have a nose around your motor
  16. Hi Sam, Yep mine was BPU'd and really packed a punch. I have no doubt that once I get used to the V6 grunt I will be wanting to throw some turbo's on there, but will be an expensive exercise no doubt!
  17. Successful day out!! Buster picked me up this morning at 8am sharp, we fuelled the Ginja Ninja (and ourselves) and headed out on our way to High Wycombe. Saw the car, done the deal, and i have not long arrived back at home. She needs a little bit here and there, mainly broken plastics on the interior ( such as the power socket covers being snapped in two) but nothing major. On route to my house we stopped into the Zed Shed where i purchased a replacement aerial mast and control unit as i couldnt get any radio. Task completed very promptly with great service (even a cuppa!). In the short time i was there my first mod was also completed - a Zed Shed sticker All in all i am a very happy bunny. Let the modding commence:) no pictures as of yet though as the weather today has been awful a watch this space.
  18. Thanks for the welcome folks. I'm really looking forward to getting back into the swing of modding and fettling with a car at weekends. I can assure you though that my car will be staying blue The Supra sold last week and made its way to London with the new owner who already has her booked in for a 3 weeks bare metal respray. Should be a lovely motor when he is finished. I loved the Supra and the acceleration was something else!! But it was an Auto and i found it pretty boring when you wanted to go for a blast. The Zed should fix that for me though huh!! One of my favourite snaps of the Supra -
  19. Hi Folks, I thought it was high time I posted up and said hello. I joined up some time ago as I was looking to get a Zed but ended up with another motor. Each time I am in the market for a new car I would look at 350's but always get side tracked with something else. This time I WILL get a Zed..... I have always been into Jap motors and through a local club I have come to know Bob (Buster) and Chris (Keyzer) very well. I live in very close proximity to the infamous Zed Shed and will no doubt become a regular customer as i get to grips with my new motor. I am hoping to go and see (maybe buy) a Zed this saturday. I am taking Bob along with me for technical and moral support I am looking to get an Azure Blue Coupe GT Spec. If this is the same as any other car forum i have been a member of, I know how much there is a want/demand for pictures of previous cars etc. No picture of my Zed yet obviously, but here are some of my previous motors. Look forward to speaking and meeting more of you soon
×
×
  • Create New...