Jump to content

mattross1313

Members
  • Posts

    2,774
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mattross1313

  1. Can I come and play too? Need Mrs.S and her sandblasting skills
  2. I wouldn't normally watch this, but after running back through all of the Harry Potter movies this past week or so with the misses (one left), i may have to watch this......y'know, purely to see how she has progressed as an actress and all that....
  3. That took hold fast poor car. Vids like this make me think about getting a mini fire extinguisher for the Zed.
  4. The website isn't the best ever, but JAE is the best show of the year....FACT!! http://www.japcarclub.com
  5. Much humour does this thread contain
  6. If it does count we do NOT want to see pics
  7. offshore-drifter, the decats are still for sale as we had some bad news about our Evo today.......IE it's dead and needs a rebuild. So major Zed spending is on hold. Matt
  8. Will be on soon dude, just waiting for a few more stickers to arrive for the boot. Quick update - nothing much from today. We were supposed to be at the Goodwood breakfast meet in the better halfs Evo V, got the whole way there (one mile left) and after giving it a little bit of pedal the balance belt snapped, which then snapped the cam belt......which then killed the car!! So a trip home on the recovery truck for us, and a large bill coming soon!! to top off the morning I tripped over the winch cable on totally face planted in the middle of the road!! Didn't get run over luckily but have done by knee and hand in!! Despite my injuries I have managed to fit my cargo net into the boot - it's not as big as I was expecting (she said...hah)....but it will do for now. I also did the ignition dance after having the airbag light flashing following a recent interior clean. At the start of the weekend I went to the DVLA to get my private plate transferred over so spent an hour removing the plate holder and cleaning things up. The rear bumper has been resprayed previously, when I took off the rear plate there were a load of sticky foam pads from previous plates (to be expected), except these were BLUE!!! the lazy sprayer didn't even bother to clean or rub them off first!! Anyway, cleaned up now, and plates fitted. Front end looks much nicer without the plate holder ruining the lines!!
  9. Thanks to Skidder & MrChic for the info. Had the blinking light since the interior was cleaned last weekend and it is rather annoying. Quick ignition/key dance just now and all is good. I also pulled the seat forward and jiggled the connectors - found some nice Elizabeth Juke playboy jewellery too - that the misses' Christmas present sorted :lol:
  10. Nice mate!! looks super clean! What front lip is that?..
  11. Liking this!! What lip is it matey?
  12. That was a good few minutes of listening. Not sure on the Zeds in those video's, but aren't the roof intake scoops usually to allow fresh air into the cabin? (and not for the engine).
×
×
  • Create New...