Jump to content

ewan221

Members
  • Posts

    1,048
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ewan221

  1. Lol I must be getting old as I still love the looks of both TBh the Chims are not as unreliable (yes some have poor build quality) as the speed 6 and AJP cars which do need rebuilds on a regular basis, there are plenty of Chims well into the 100,000's without a rebuild and still going strong, for this though its plenty of old fashioned preventative maintenace which to I actually quite enjoy. Working on the zed for some reason scares the crap out of me but when I was running about in my older cars I had no probs stripping engines down and generally keeping things running smooth :-) :-)
  2. according to this months practical classics Excellent condition is £3000 Good is £1250 Poor is £500
  3. was out in one today - possible swap deal for the zed. I thought the zed sounded nice but this was on a different planet :-) Felt much more rapid but in reality was probably much same I'd imagine. On positive side it looked and sounded great and would be near as dammit depreciation free motoring. The clutch was much lighter than the zed and it's the first car I've been in where people actually stopped, stared and pointed at the car. On the negative it's nowhere as near the zed in terms of comfort and yes if not careful will bite your head off. It's certainly a possible. Have a Jag XKR to look at on Tuesday now as well :-£
  4. Lol I was feeling left out - car on autotrader and no scammers but got one today I exchanged a couple of mails to wind them up then sent one saying HA HA HA - No chance - no reply to this one lol
  5. Is it same seller or someone grtting rid quick
  6. After going for a blast yesterday was nearly keeping car but bloody hell got a sore knee today Anyways have seen to possibles that look like decent buys (a Jag XKR and a SLK 32) but they not intersted in P/Ex so to forum only will let mine go for £8K while thse cars are available. Have a thread on the for sale section but wiating on it being cleared by a mod :-)
  7. I have no prob driving down and meeting somewhere around middle. Have done that when selling last few cars.
  8. link to mine on pistonheads http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2602639.htm 6 months tax added today
  9. Just added 6 months road tax tonight
  10. Only real issue I have had with drilled discs is rust, the boxster discs very well know for this.
  11. Likewise our 10 stone Rottweiler!!!! Where my parents live several houses were broken into despite all sorts of fancy alarm systems - the ones left alone were the houses with resident dogs
  12. Sounds a good price, make sure though that there is not any work needed soon. My car needed tyres and brakes done and a service wasn't far away cost me near on £2k to get all done. Mine is up for sale as well ;-) it's in the for sale section
  13. I find that my Great Dane is a rather good at putting off unwelcome visitors
  14. Nothing from eBay so car on autotrader now. Have had a few offers from pistonheads (7800 best one) but not enough for me to deal yet. Was tempted by two XKRs but knowing what I'm like could see me spending a couple of thousand on them to get them right. So at moment still enjoying the Zed with help of some painkillers lol. edit **** with hindsight I should of accepted the £7800***** now £7750 or nearest offer
  15. A lot of well looked after cars in the zed for sale section, including mine :-)
  16. Have stuck it on eBay to see what happens
  17. Funny you should say that didnt actually realise you could get tiptronic and have just noticed a skyline 350GT for sale would be tempted by one of them
  18. Well sadly Im selling up - my left knee is knackered and I really need an automatic. Really annoying as I have just spent a good bit on the Zed on tyres, discs and pads and a wheel refurb. Have got the zed advertised on here and pistonheads but wondering if its worthwhile sticking it on ebay. I have bought and sold a few cars on there with no real problems but hearing more and more horror storys. Almost swopped it for a Jag XKR last week but in the end gut feeling was the Jag was just not quite right even though the V8 and supercharger was calling to me lol. So ebay or not ??
  19. Welcome to the club :-) sent you a pm about my car for sale then noticed you didn't want orange oops
  20. For sale is my 350z in Sunset, I have recently been struggling with a knee problem which is giving me problens changing gear so have decided to see if there is any interest in car The car has full Nissan service history with the most recent being a P2 inspection in January this year (56718). If you look at my pistonheads profile you will see full details of the service history from new (http://www.pistonheads.com/members/show ... rId=136238) Its taxed until end of October 11 and MOT until October 15th (No advisory notes last mot) Recently I have fitted New Falken FK452 tyres all round New Discs and Pads all round. I have also had all 4 alloys refurbised so. Iits the UK GT model which has a Spec List including : Alzean Leather interior 18 inch Rays Alloy wheels Bose stero system Seats are heated and electric Fully functional steering wheel Cruise control Electric window and mirrors (folding function) Trip computer Unlike many 350z there has been no major modifications to car apart from a stainless steel exhaust system and uprated rear drop links. The Body work is in excellent condition for age with no dents or dings. There is though a few stone chips on bonnet and a touched in scratch on drivers door. Would consider a p/ex f Happy to send more pictures on request
  21. Going by what some early Zeds have been bought and sold for recently seems like a reasonable offer, was actually thinking about putting mine up for £9k with a view to accepting £8.5. In saying that if its his first offer I would try for a bit more
  22. TBH for a 2003 import I would be thinking less than £9k (hate saying that though as its obviously had some money on nice mods) Some pics of your M3 would be nice
  23. Horsham Developments are also starting to offer uprev I believe. and was there not a thread about a place in Northern Ireland as well the other day ????
×
×
  • Create New...