Jump to content

ewan221

Members
  • Posts

    1,048
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ewan221

  1. the Ferodo DS2500 certainly get the best write up, in saying that I got some new Brembo pads from at huge discout over what nissan wanted and very happy with then
  2. Welcome to forum Nice looking car price looks a bit on high side for me for a 2003 import but suppose it all depends on your negotiating skills The exhaust looks like the same as I had when I bought car which I could only cope with for a couple of weeks as it was very droney on the motorway have a look at the for sale section on here some cracking well looked after ones there
  3. I only went to Turnberry and back but was nice wee run - should sort something before school holidays as it gets busy during that time
  4. Parker valuation is Private Good £13,435 Private Poor £11,045 Part Exchange £12,140
  5. According to parkers and my I phone app prices are slightly up this month, I'm bit of a saddo and check the price ecery so often lol mines a Nov 03 GT with 56,000 on clock In October it was £8,444 for private sale and £7991 trade in In January it was £8,064 for private sale and £7,632 trade in yesterday it was £8,874 for private sale and £8,057 trade in and parkers yesterday was Private Good £8,915 Private Poor £6,585 Part Exchange £7,895
  6. Not me this time Is there 3 sunsets local then ????
  7. Spent a small fortune this month Very pleased with the improved stopping so far and an annoying ticking noise has gone Garage did say that the anti squeal shims were rusted solid in the calipers but apart from that all was pretty routine. I went for FK 452s all round and feels like an improvment over the R40's The wheel refurb not perfect but so much better than before so happy with this as well
  8. Got car back after getting new discs and pads fitted to took for a run up the coast What a difference in the braking didnt realise how bad they actually were This would be a great wee run in the summer for us west coasters
  9. Welcome Sounds like you got a bargain as well
  10. is X5 not a housewifes car for doing school run ??? looks like it at the school next to me
  11. Sunset Zed on private plate going through the lights towards Dumbarton :-)
  12. Looking good :-) great colour scheme
  13. welcome to the forum
  14. Welcome to the forum as already said for the clutch parts
  15. Will be up for this if Im back from my holiday in time
  16. swopping my mint TR7 for a total Dog of a Reliant Scimitar that only lasted 2 months
  17. was in photo bucket for picture of dog and found some of my old cars
  18. Thanks Will pretty much what I have been doing but prob my timing is out as once he spots the other dog he wont accept treat. I know that also Im not helping by shortening the lead when I spot the dog first (or so Ive been told ) but prob is with the lead slack gives him the space to get a real good tug and this can almost send me flying - he is 70 kg If you have the time and in area would be great if you could pop over and give some one to one training to me here he is
  19. Very sad news, condolences to his family and friends. RIP
  20. Very timley My boy (Rescue) 95% of time is the perfect dog but sometimes if out and sees another dog pulls/lunges towards the dog - not evey dog though. With him being a rather large boy this has put the other 1/2 off walking him after almost pulling her over. Any advice would be appreciated ta
  21. Standard Rays - local guy that was recommend @ £40 a corner
  22. Welcome to the forum
×
×
  • Create New...