Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. No but they are threatening to sack me and I'm not joking!
  2. Provided the family consented it's about the best idea I've heard and good on them for having the balls to do It.
  3. The correct answer is, of course, to bin it as you are no longer 12 years old and at school, and to buy something with a single strap that goes over the shoulder. Notable exceptions to this rule include any sac designed to carry fluids for those marathons, or dressing up as a Ghostbuster with proton pack for parties. Tell you what......you show me (with your back) you carrying round 30kgs of worldly possessions round the highways and byways of Oz, whilst desperately running away from rabid koala's for 4 months ..........on one shoulder .........and I'll admit that I'm a big bufty for getting a proper one!
  4. Meh bottled it and shaved it off. I am going to have to just shat meself in work soon though......get sent home on medical grounds or something. Longest 6 weeks of my life this is going to be
  5. Christ that'll be a fecking anti climax for someone!
  6. Working out how the feck to wear my backpack. It's got more straps than a bad night a SMD's house!
  7. The first pic reminds me of an English actor from the 70's but I can't think of his name!
  8. I think someone referred to it as a young Michael Palin!
  9. I was but I shaved it for the toothbrush then I bottled it with that one too I think I might keep this style for a bit once I have sufficent facial hair again!
  10. Before I create more mither
  11. I think it's more like the fact that there is a Mitchelin on the left front, Conti on the right front, ditchfinder rear right, Goodyear rear left! 4ws may have a problem but it drives so for the next 6 weeks I'm not arsed! It's just a nice car to drive. Off to oz until about March next year........time to enjoy a bit of life methinks
  12. 'Two' many clicks. Hahahahaha.......said like a true member of my generation
  13. It's the 4ws version.....bloody weird feeling trying to back into a space!
  14. No mate it was just something to potter around in for the next few weeks. I think it's just a normal 2.2 VTi, 200bhp jobbie. Lovely engine. It's done 113k but it absolutely purrs. Not seen it in daylight yet.....thing the bodywork is a little battle scarred. Will get tracking done tomorrow to try and fix the pull.......if that doesn't fix it then it can just stay pulling for the next 6 weeks! lol.
  15. Couldnt get the 'free car' taxed as the girl who owns it that I'm meeting in oz only has off road insurance so I had a quick auto trader squiz for something to knock around in for the next 6 weeks. Found a honda prelude 2.2 vtec 200bph with one lady owner (72 year old!) for the last 13 years. 9 months mot and one months tax.......picked up tonight for 700 sparrows! Bad point is that it's pulling to the right quite hard and when it does this the wheel wobbles a little but hoping it's just tracking. Good points......pretty much perfect engine which pulls like a fricking train!!! Eleccy everything, cruise control, vtech yo (broke my vtech cherry) immaculate interior. Few lumps and bumps external but I'm not too fussed for 700 notes.
  16. Sold! Derv be gone with you!
  17. Well done......nothing better than coming out knowing even if you don't get it you did your absolute best
  18. Bronze? Thats about as bronze as my willy!
  19. Ricey

    Syron???????????

    I'll put any old crap on my cars to be fair......never have the confidence to drive them fast enough to worry about it.
  20. Fords always used to be a bugger for that. Especially the zetec s and the puma
  21. Ricey

    Syron???????????

    Or die in a hedge screaming.........
  22. Ricey

    Syron???????????

    Do it nice......
  23. Park outside on a sunny British day Watch as sunny day turns into horrific rain storm Car is washed Simples
  24. I fecking hope not.....I've got to run through a lake on 2nd nov......i could do without it being frozen!
×
×
  • Create New...