Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Ricey

    k2 or scorpion?

    Fitting your self........ if you existing zorst has been on for a long time don't bother get someone else to fit. It will be a nightmare. The bolts sometimes need heating up to get undone. If you decide to tackle yourself, get some new gaskets and some instant gasket stuff (not from Halfrauds cos its really expensive) and should take about an hour with two peeps I asked the same question when fitting mine.........for the sake of 40 quid can you really be arsed? Get it to the garage and put your feet up
  2. Ricey

    k2 or scorpion?

    just had a scorpion put on ours. Sounds awesome but only when you want it. my only negative is the look. personally I'm not too keen now its on but many love the look neilp has one too and he love it. Think he's running decats too.
  3. thats because you are old?!?
  4. I wish I had a single ounce of entreprenurial (can't even spell the frigging word!) spirit about me.........it might save me from turning to mulch in this chair listening to morons 5 days a week. Me personally........I like to own things. In 3 years you'll still have whatever Supercar you buy and it will be worth 'something'. Driving someone elses toys for the princely sum of 12k a month seems a bit like a REALLY expensive experience day to me (which I despise but I know some of you love). I know its difficult to talk about your personal weath without sounding like a knob but if you can afford a supercar then you surely can afford to run it? If you can't then in my book your stretching too far over what your wallet can handle.
  5. I love the fact Sarnie defies the fact that the entire mortgage industry is on its arse! Mate if you have £12k to jizz up the wall on not owning anything for 25 days and owning even less after then I say go for it. Adding another 88k may seem silly but at least you have something of value at the end of it. Was Brewsters Millions based on your life???
  6. You should be sat in it about now then!! Nice dry day too.......enjoy!
  7. What I'm most impressed with is the lowlow prices you'll be charging
  8. Very impressive......get the kids to CF a birdhouse!!!!! Or better still turn your lesson into an Indonisian Sweat Shop with all the kiddies turning out CF hardware for cars.
  9. I mocked up an advert for you to spur some interest Husky and his last donut......who after 5 day old cream poisening is now his 'friend' too
  10. No mate. That's bloody cheap! Chris they are literally shinier than the collective heads of Right Said Fred!
  11. you got a 370Z now Slim???
  12. That was my thinking but I couldnt find anywhere on tinterweb that sells replacement tips. I'll have a scout around some local zorst specialists. Cheers all
  13. You've got to love the satsifaction of travelling a 500 mile round trip to find a car your happy with!!
  14. And low 'Austin Scaglionivonkamezikopfkwondo GT' is born!
  15. Saw one in the gym/hotel car park the other day........it made my have an accident in my pants Stayed there for 2 days and I'm not entirely sure that was on purpose
  16. Came on the first time for me the other day when I took it out after the snow to blow the cobwebs off........kicked in at 65mph Shat.......my........pants.
  17. mate........at least your getting the problems out of the way early!
  18. If your not fussed about a stealer stamp I personally only use The Powerhouse in Sandycroft but they are a Ford Specialist............reason being is that they are the only garage I trust. Not taken the Zed in there for a service yet but I've taken plenty of other makes (in fact the only make I haven't taken is a Ford!!) and they've always done a cracking job and not taken the piddle with the price.
  19. Thats no probs its a 2nd hander anyways - if I remember the warranty only works for the 1st owner on most zorsts. Any linkys or idea's where to start in respect of changing tips? I'm not being lazy I've searched around but just seem to get spammed by a million sites with ' max power styleee' bolt on tips.
  20. Well the Scorpion is now on and sounds great but I'm already taking a dislike to the look.........not sure why as I've seen them on ther cars but I not even liking it in comparison to stock. One of the pipes is a bit dented too which is also putting me off even more. Is there any way that another tip of a different style could literally be slotted over the existing one? Suppose the alternative is to try and get the damaged tip repaired and see if that refloats my boat but every body shop I speak too seems to be totally confused by the concept of unbending stainless steel! (Zmanalex has already took a peek and told me its do-able a fairly simply job)
  21. Daves bought the rock!!!!! Do it yourself Dave.......if you don't try you never learn
  22. .......and I just hid until someone else asked the question and took the flack
  23. it would appear I'm talking about a different sensor....I'll be quiet now
  24. It's probably got a bit crapped up which intermittently interferes with its reading. The 2 times I've seen it happen its needed a new one.
×
×
  • Create New...