Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Now that is a good point........personally being a cult car is actually a lot cooler than being a classic one.
  2. Temper poo stain...... Sunset extremely horny.......
  3. If a crocodile comes out keep it and call it Ricey
  4. I think they may of actually banned the word 'forum' in a URL.......I can get onto the 350z site......but as soon as I click forum it blocks it
  5. Dude that chicken is lay somewhere with a fully BUSTED up o-ring
  6. Having driven an RX8 with nearly 100bhp less and RE040's on I would urge you to get them off and if possible burn them to ensure no one can put them on their car. They are fecking DEADLY..........picking yourself out of a twisted tangle of metal will ensue.
  7. quick linky to the guides......thats as much as your getting If your looking far and wide its worth seeing if anyone on here who's local can save you a trip to have a peek at the car first.......can get a bit frustrating looking close by because Zeds don't come up in huge numbers. viewforum.php?f=17
  8. There are some good guides on here to help you with your search......confirms the engines, things to look for, differences between imports/UK spec ETC.
  9. Yeah they probably do a job..........I just hate them for being a kack employer and do my best to spread as much bad cheer about them as possible. The gimp who set the thing up can often be seen cruising round Chester in his Lambo.........my Mrs used to date him and she accidentally wiped hand cream all over the alacantra on his 2 day old 911.........Carla FTW!!!!!
  10. Ricey

    Advice please!

    Sounds a decent price for the spec.....any linky so we can take a peek? Might be worth taken a mech mate to check out how it drives.
  11. I used to work for moneysupermarket........they're full of shiiiiiiite Always remember they only show whomever they are partnered with.........so when Direct Line tell them to get fecked you don't get a quote from directline. Doesn't help that they're run by utter morons either.
  12. Ricey

    NW names list

    martinmac..... Southern Lake District Unabashed - Northwich AK350Z - West Cumbria HEADPHONES - Manchester Ricey - Chester
  13. Mate I actually told myself to pm you when I got in.........I was driving home behind a Brera tonight...........buy one, buy it now! The amazing thing about Alpha's is the fact that the interior actually manages to be more stunning than the exterior!
  14. Did Husky have a hand in making that wedding dress????? LEDtastic!
  15. Thats 2 mins of gypsie wedding fun I'd miss I'll see how I'm fixed after I see if the non-gypsie manages to wed the proper gypsie without being killed.
  16. Yeah I kind of hit that wall! I'm working class scum that thinks its middle class.....we'll settle on that.
  17. Send Tim at Envy a PM mate - he'll sort you out with some pads
  18. Actually I'm beginning to err on the side of agreeing with setting fire to the place..........possibly as an alternative to marching into the managers office dropping your strides and laying a cable on his desk. I never quite get the whole thing about running a company that literally has 1 speciality and being utterly, utterly gash at it! I mean why?!?! Crapping little independants seem to get by so why can't a multimillion pound company manage! Problem without not setting fire/pooing on the place is that you'll end up bogged down in the endless soul sapping paperchain of being fobbed off or at the very best 3 months just to get to the position that you SHOULD be in now.......this could make you give up on humanity. Bloody cretins!
  19. +1.......my bloody arms were falling off and I had a groin strain the next day.........Megs G220 doesn't half get your hips moving
  20. Its without a doubt a future classic.....the car has too much personality to vanish into the ether like the Audi TT will.
  21. I'd give the branch manager a chance first then take it to someone senior at customer services (dont be conned into speaking to a drone). Bad news bears that is though mate
  22. Nothing like the threat of an email nuke to the boss to get peoples arses into gear
  23. Doh.....bloody airline won't refund. Still gives some food for thought for a little journey in the summer maybe.
  24. Dude that looks awesome. I have to stop myself cleaning the zed because it turns into a 7 hour 2 car cleaning frenzy and a near dead ricey at the end!
  25. Tinterweb information doesn't bode very well for cancelling flights.......bugger. Seems to be a big fat hairy get stuffed unless you've died or something.
×
×
  • Create New...