Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Zepplin only talks in pictures!! Im liking this guy already!
  2. It'll look awesome mate. We've got gloss black on our Sunset and they do get more dirty but nothing too bad - something more subtle like this should be no problem.
  3. This one is immense too! Caption being 'you know your friends arm is too fat when she makes you look naked!'
  4. Zepplin has landed! Unusual place to make your first post but .... to the forum anyway. Your a bad bad man husky!
  5. Thems the rules I'm afraid. Come on pink up!
  6. +1 my bloody back and neck are in ribbons by Monday after I do a car on a Saturday. If I didn't have a decent job as it is I'd go out doing the valeting in a flash..........problem is I don't have the mentality to be relaxed not knowing where my next bit of work is coming from. If I was made redundant I've already earmarked this as my contingency plan! The other factor is of course that I'm of the generation thats had to get hocked up to the nines with mortgages and what not so you might financially be more suited to giving this a crack. A pm to Tim certainly wouldn't do any harm for some advice.
  7. Which is in a condition, price and location I can't compete with I'll save the battery in the camera mate!
  8. Which is probably cheaper than having it picked up from Chester. I'll send you the piccies mate but Graham might be the better option.
  9. You have a PM
  10. 2nd hand Scorpion should only fetch that kind of money..........problem is how good condition it is when you get it.
  11. Hi bud - I'm sure there are a few knocking around the forum Prob be helpful to know where you are and what you want to pay. to the forum
  12. Are you looking for a branded 2nd hander or a new one? I think there are a few fleabay specials knocking about for under £250 but they have some fitment issues. Edit - like this - Zmanalex has commented a few times that these will fit but only with some minor modifications http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-350Z-Z33-2 ... 3f082ba39a
  13. I think most would suggest getting the bits that connect you to the road sorted before you worry about improving the sound.
  14. Rodger does not look too bad....................here is a very sad looking rottie after having her bits removed Now thats a sad looking hound.
  15. Excellente! Hope you both enjoy it
  16. Ok I'm on it; We have for your mood improving pleasure; The worst parking in history in Sainsburys car park Remember there is always someone who is worse off than you - Roger after having his khauna's snipped off And finally the 'Degu of Happiness' he blesses you with a long and happy existance
  17. dont be mean.......he's obviously only just discovered that weird collection of typos that sit in the wilderness of £500k+ on autotrader.
  18. Never been near one but used to read up on them and salivate a lot - apart from the good points you probably already know about the roof was supposed to be a holy 'mare to put up and didn't seal properly. Not massively reliable and required a swallow dive or commando roll to get into (if you or a passenger has a skirt on apparently you literally will NOT be able to enter or exit the car). So if you don't mind sitting in the rain waiting for a RAC van with no skirt on you should be sound If its a trackday car though I don't believe you can actually get much better bang for your buck.
  19. To be honest I've had to take a bit of stock with what I do with my time because I was getting to the stage where I was setting an alarm on Saturday and Sundays just so I could pack everything into a weekend. So now instead of 3 hour job on the cars, go gym, try and get some fresh air with a run or a walk I do a 5/6 hour detail on a car. Its really physical, out in the fresh air, working with a car, feeds the human desire to create or repair (getting a bit deep there!) and also feels good because I'm helping someone else out. Just need to get this bogging MX5 off the driveway to make some room......still not heard a squeak from the Autotrader ad! I think its going to end up on fleabay at this rate.
  20. Ricey

    Bad boy

    It's work-related mate..not a personal visit Last destination retrieved from Bounty's satnav - CSI style https://www.drthom.com/sexual_health_cl ... s/Grantham
  21. Its for sale in the 'pool though.......what the advert doesn't tell you is its got 100kgs of premium cocaine in the back
  22. I tell you what mate even the 'grit and go' boys would of struggled to get it as scratched as bad! My eyes nearly fell out of my head when I'd finished washing it and was greeted by that. Kind of an offer as that is I'm not sure I could face it after driving all the way to East Anglia!
  23. Very nice mate - did ours yesterday..........bloody filthy again now!
  24. He was made up with it mate. Most disturbingly he said after having the keys handed back 'so instead of the automated car washes would you recommend taking it these blokes who cleans cars in a supermarkets' God alive! Snow foams not landed yet mate - I reckon it'll be tomorrow - anything from down South take a couple of days to get up here.
  25. Would an airlock in the new lines cause this? Maybe they didn't bleed the system properly when putting the new fluid in.........only a guess though.
×
×
  • Create New...