imo silver calipers look horrible, looks like ones crappy cars come with. are you sure you want silver? Plus IMO if you could get away with powder coating it you would be better doing that
Eeeek - each to their own but I'm with Dblock on this one - not Silver mate.........they'll blend in too much - silver car, discs, wheels calipers..............go lime green
To be honest I called Nissan to give them a chance.......my mind was made up when it took the receptionist 3 attempts to transfer me and then I spoke to a mong who advised me the P3 was the same price with or without the air filter (as we've got a CAI)...........how do you work that mate surely the filter costs money - retard.
Bagged the bits up off fleabay so they're just sorting the diff, gearbox oil and brake fluid. Suppose I should get the coolant done too but forgot to mention it and can't be jacked calling them again.
How bloody expensive are the plugs!!! I just completed an entire service on a Fiesta for the price of the Zed plugs!
What about Rage buggy paintball...........with real guns............and werewolves.
You could even do it Mad Max 2:The Road Warrior style
Your missing a trick here I'm telling you.
My thoughts exactly I feel the need to really defend the soldier pissing and moaning about Winehouse being in the news when his mates have died but then I feel immediately hypocrytical because I know I wouldn't even bother to read his story.............and as a human being thats a really sad state of affairs.
Lol......that is exactly what I mean. When I was reading up to by the Mitsi the diesel engine described as 'unrefined'.
Its definitely not as smooth as the latest generation but it seems a hardy little bugger.
See now I don't drink, don't do drugs, can't really stand the British drinking culture so my idea for my own stag-do was for a close group of friends to be rendered unconcious, helicoptered to the wilds of Scotland and dumped in a field (preferably one with werewolves living near by) with no cash or mobile phones and each armed with some form of cutting weapon.
I envisage it being a mixture of Dog Soldiers and Predators.
As the stag I would be allowed some sort of Pusle Rifle - it'd be a right jape I reckon.
I dunno mate - I can understand him getting a little peeved that no one gives a toss about him and his comdrades.
I think in the initital instance this is exactly why people were getting out of their box at Winemouse karking it and the media deflecting all the attention off Norway...........its not her fault like but like you say the media choose what sells the papers and a dead celeb druggie sells more than 90 odd innocent people being slaughtered - can't really blame her for that (another one for Rupert 'Anti-Christ' Murdoch to shoulder the blame for).
Hence my point if she couldn't sing she'd just be another dead smackrat that the media and the world at large wouldn't give a toss about - there's a lot of 'awwwww bless her troubled soul' going on which yes to an extent I do 'buy' but if it was Bob the junkie off the local estate no one would give 2 blue turds and I can guarentee no one would be saying 'awwwww bless Bobs troubled soul'.
I must admit I'm never entirely convinced by my own arguments though
Is that in English Paul.
*sigh* bloody phone..
Edit to 'knob glassed'
I'm well hard enough to be Christian bale! Don't let my pastey pallor and generally weedy demeanor confuse you .....I'm a human wea :lol : pon.
The trick is to make the sentence for supply or intent to supply 'thou shall have thou's knob glasses if found to be supplying illegal non taxed drugs'.
Basically we need a dystopian futuristic government who control everything and employ me as a Grammaton Cleric.
Yeah but you cant legalize something that's currently illegal so you can tax the living @*!# out odor once its been proven to damage health.....once its not socially acceptable then it becomes an outrage.
I personally have no time for drugs or booze (although sweets nourishing fags have a place close to my heart) but I can see the sense in legalizing them so there is more control over them.....plus you could wipe the deficit out in about 6 months with the tax!
Of course they're not illegal........they can be taxed at a ludicrous amount - I said it before, if the Government could work out how to tax them then drugs would be legal.
Alcohol has a lot to answer for in this world if you ask me