Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Just taxed the Fiesta after its mighty and triumphant MOT pass (following a ruck of welding an new brakes!) - its been on SORN for 2 years and stupid me didn't realise that when I transferred the car into my name it would need to be re-SORN'ed. After a stern telling off form the post office lady she basically said - the DVLA may contact you to claim back taxes. DVLA website implies that "THERE IS NO ESCAPE! YOUR FINISHED! THIS TIME NEXT WEEK YOU'LL BE SHARING A CELL WITH A GUY CALLED BUBBA AND YOU'LL BE REQUIRED TO 'TOSS THE SALAD'" Government and Nazi post mistress propaganda or am I financially doomed and left in a heap bleeding from the anus by this 'cheapo shed'. I took ownership on 30/09/2011 so thats when liability commenced apparently.
  2. See now that's the primary reason i never considered a z4 before because I'm not a fan of the look I'd convertibles in general. Hope the roof works! Not bothered to take the roof off yet!
  3. Bit like comparing a 2003, 350 rag top to a 2010, 370 though isn't it.....one is built as a coupe so its going to look in more proportion.
  4. Apparently that was one of the main controversies of the car. Some people hate the looks and others love it. I was never a big fan until I saw it with the hard top. Could do with sounding just a little more edgy......might have a peek at an intake.
  5. Parking sensors really help! The drive is actually long enough for another full car.........sadly whatever knob designed the drive failed to realise that whilst you could park another car you wouldn't have enough room to open the door!
  6. You can get some data from the DVLA website https://www.taxdisc.direct.gov.uk/EvlPo ... ution=e1s1
  7. Bizarrely I think thats what sold it too me. The hardtop definitely transforms the look of the car The colour never seems to come out right in photos for some reason - it nearly looks brown in those pics but its definitely more gun metal
  8. .........dry Some piccies of the new mobile after some DA action, Blackhole and rubbed with a Dodo. Really am loving it - the wheels need a refurb and it tramlines like a bitch but other than that its a quality bit of kit AND had the added bonus of us not owning a car that could actually offer anyone a lift home from the works Xmas do! Delivers its power differently to the 350 but it goes like a fricking rocket. Sport button is quite cool too - I assume that does something similar to the throttle controller mod in the Zed does it?
  9. That was one eclectic convoy! Looking good
  10. I think there is a website called Mind thats very good but I'm on phone so can't find linky Stan. Stick a search on Google and it should come up. I think Vik has some form of dealing with this kind of thing? Good luck mate.
  11. I've got this Oil Cap going spare - not sure if its what your after.
  12. No surgery - result! Loads of turkey and no gym is what you need!
  13. Milltek is clearly a quality piece of kit but everyones got one - get something different.
  14. Ricey

    redline

    I likey the gaiter but the armrest wouldn't look out of place in Charlie Chalks Playbarn............its humongo! Good effort though
  15. +1 personally with the right nose I think it poo's all over most modern cars for looks.
  16. Deffo battery - same thing happened to ours last year.......don't even bother trying to recharge it - once its gone its fooked
  17. Drive the Zed you mad man! Snows not here yet!
  18. My favorite forum car
  19. Slimjim and Spursmaddave maybe a useful to talk too for fiddling with ICE.
  20. Have a good one bud!
  21. I literally said the same thing to him in chat the other day - looks awesome fun!
  22. have you shown her where the kitchen is yet? He needs his trousers back first Shouldn't you be making the sure the cover hasn't fallen off your car so it doesn't scare any passing children
×
×
  • Create New...