Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Ricey

    350z vs s2000

    I've got the 3 litre Z4 and am a shareholder in the missus 350Z. 350 does a big poo on the Z4 in terms of comfort and general 'feel' but the Z4 feels better quality in terms of trim etc. Z4 goes like stink and feels faster than the zed because your seated lower........the handelling even with runflats is amazing (feels surer than the Zed) - I think what chris means is the ride on runflats is horrific...........and I do mean HORRIFIC. Its bonejarring to the point that certain potholes make you think you've had an accident. Choice of the 3 - 350z every time but thats because I'm a sucker for a v6. S2000 wasn't car of the year four thousand years running for no reason though - ugly begger but quality engineering.
  2. Ricey

    EPRacing

    Yes - I got a Carbon Fibre spoiler from them. They were good - no complaints. They're not on the forum much so better to email them direct rather than PM. They trade on fleabay as well I think.
  3. Ricey

    EPRacing

    Yes - I got a Carbon Fibre spoiler from them. They were good - no complaints. They're not on the forum much so better to email them direct rather than PM. They trade on fleabay as well I think.
  4. Dude get it to a garage......your going to twist your nuts clean off in frustration if you try changing this and that.
  5. To be honest Fodder I don't think its really confined to specific area's anymore.......the mentols have spread everywhere and have infected the gene pool far and wide. Upton Morrisons (I'd say Upton was a really nice area - you can count the rough streets on one hand) is oft frequented by the bloke who is dressed as a woman wearing bright pink leg warmers and wrist bands.........if he/she's not shopping then she/he is taking in a casual lunch with her friend......the midget. Strewth!
  6. Very pretty motor matey
  7. Its all a bit pajama party in there isn't it!
  8. Try R3LEE too - he may be able to help.
  9. Ricey

    drop glasses

    Can you not clear them up with some glass scratch removery stuff?
  10. +2 - why bother calling it fecking life if it isn't! Just call it what it is. Re the OP's question though I have to say that try to avoid the depressing stuff in the news so I really don't know the details to form an opinion.
  11. Hello! Love black on black look.
  12. Just one more reason why I am totally falling out of love with commercial football (i.e not my Sunday league/playing myself ETC). Absolute tickling contest these days. Controversial statement but as a footballer you should absolutely be prepared to be taken off that field with a broken leg.......it WAS a mans game.....now its an athletes game (this from someone who is 11 stone - if you chucked a bucket of water over me AND is a total fanny).
  13. ......... Like a div I didn't actually take any before pics. I was only brave enough to use 2000 grit which is about the equivalent of wiping it with the bog paper you find in public loo's! It dulled all the paint off and took the scratches out then I used G3 and Megs Ultimate to get the shine back.......quite scary when all the paint was dulled to hell Sorry Steve - hijacking your thread!
  14. G3 is pretty good too - I took a load of evil scratches off my mates car with some of that, machine polisher and get this biscuit.....some wet and dry ......me.....loose on a car with wet and dry paper Worked though!
  15. Ricey

    Found One !

    +1 on the 40's. Had them in my rx8 and they were fricking dire. The 50's are on the z4 and they handle brilliantly She's looking good. the price is reassuring too! Too many going far too cheap these days which is most likely why there is some abused dross knocking about after someone's thrashed it. Sounds like this one has been looked after.
  16. Bloody hell.....all that works pretty recent as well isn't it!
  17. Iain stenhouse....assume he's just fought fairly locally (north west). I need beating I'm reet unfit! Supposed to be doing an hour.....just gym work thankfully but that's scary enough!
  18. I'm being PT'd by an mma/kickboxer dude tomorrow.....33-1 record.......shatting my slacks
  19. As said jib the car insurance mate (which is yet another kick in the teeth about paying hundreds out for cover then not claiming!). If home insurance doesn’t cover then get a quote for a respray. Best way to work out cost is to do a dummy quote for insurance on the meerkat or moneysupermarket – stick a claim in and drop your NCB off (if its not protected) – see what damage it does to your premium – times that by 3 (years until it drops off) and add in your excess. That will give you a rough idea of the comparable cost. Shitter
  20. Ricey

    why so difficult?!

    UV worldwide.....they come with a good rep! ..........and I AM joking before anyone scampers off to use them!
  21. Nope.
  22. Welcome buddy - for a minute I got all excited and thought you were a Chevette nut!!!! Try the Zeds for Sale section - decent budget like that should get you a really nice example so hunt around.
  23. Swikes - there's a bomb waiting to happen! In the interests of international and world peace I'll just say honestly I don't think Neily is really the trolling type.....totally honest I think he just didn't realise who's wanted thread he was responding too. I replied to his post but noticed it disappeared so I edited mine as it didn't make sense any more - I think he just hadn't realised that you were looking to boost a basic stock car up to big power.......his statement is the usual forum response to anyone looking to spend peanuts on a Zed and has little in the way of budget for running costs - just friendly advice to stop someone crippling themselves (and we've seen enough Zeds being bought and slung 3-6 months laters because of costs). Knowing Neil I think it was a genunine mistake..................either that or he was really trying to twist your nuts up
  24. The OP only has to ask - his choice......for the time being Top moderating! This is the most entertaining thread I've seen in months!!!!! Its about time someone had a good old argument. Rainman is fast becoming my favourite forum member - 2 threads, 8 posts, told everyone there cars are worth chuff all and 2 arguments...........I think I'm positively in love - he could be the new Sarnie if this keeps up! If you all behave I might even get some piccies out soon.
×
×
  • Create New...