Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Watching an FTO as a cheap run around on eBay at the mo! Some one also mentioned a jag s type r but think its a bit too 'trad jag' for me Maybe the merc will get fixed but I'll never be able to trust it again in honesty......runs perfect then boom!
  2. I think get it fixed and sling it in for another car. Im thinking 7 series 4.4 v8 ......same price, more kit, faster. Bimmer don't really do it for me but they just do everything right.
  3. Broke again.......yaaaaaay Same problem.....gearbox foooooked. Waiting for the AA man
  4. Watch bowling for columbine. It's usual Michael moore bias but shows the difference between Americans with guns and Canadians with guns (if I remember the statistic Canadians have far more)
  5. So proud.....
  6. To my mind if your only using axle stands for safety (ie not putting weight through the stands in a standard jacking up situation) then you just want them in a safe, strurdy place. Looks ok to me but then I never use the proper axle stand points and I often break things!
  7. Epic effort mate I hope you have a great time. I always wished I was a bit more into cycling but 6 miles and my back is crippled and I feel like I've been given a good hard bumming! Road running ftw!
  8. Nate you need to sort that avatar out its hurting my brain!
  9. Porsche major service for under a grand? Deffo a deal I reckon mate
  10. That a good first post by anyone's standards
  11. 34mpg driving round Europe and that was with a very spirited say with Thomas Sorensen
  12. 1) I cost my cornflakes every morning with lead filings and 99Ron fuel. 2) I cut the grass by pouring petrol over it and setting fire! 3) I chew on wild rabbits as a snack. 4) I blow my tyres up with my mouth. 5) I shave with a bowie knife. 6) I changed my oil and used my teeth to get the sup plug off! 7) I too changed my oil and drank the waste! 8) I eat my dinner with a pitch fork and machete. 9) My cat has been trained to be the local drug dealer 10) I drive a pick up truck. The manliest vehicle in the known universe 11) I am ians cats best customer 12) When servicing my car I don't use ramps, I hold my car up with my knees 13) I wear barbed wire instead of socks 14) I brush my teeth with a wire brush 15) I drink sand 16) I can do 0-60 in 2.5 seconds. That's twice as fast as my car. 17) I used hair straighteners to smash my teeth out when I got bored cleaning them. 18) when I cook tea I often cut my own finger off as a snack. 19) I ate Ian's cat because it gives short measures 20) I use sandpaper condoms. 21) I do my own electrical work - stripping wires with my teeth - and leave the supply on whilst doing it. 22) When I do push-ups my body stays still and the earth moves up and down 23) I pop into fine haberdasheries and say "Your hats are less than exceptional." 24) I got into a knife fight. The knife lost 25) I'm a lumber jack and I'm ok, I cut down trees and I wear high heels, suspenders and a bra - I wish I'd been a girlie, just like my dear papa...............is this the right thread ? 26) I aspire to turbo/supercharge everything I own, this includes the microwave 27) Even as a kid I could anhialate everyone at a game of conkers......USING MY LEFT NUT 28) When the Olympics found out G4S couldnt provide the security required they asked me if i could do it, but i was too busy drinking beer and nailing strippers. 29) Not only do I pee standing up, I'm doing a handstand, not standing on my feet 30) I don't wash the dishes they wet themselves in fear 31) when I need to stop a wee midstream I smash him with a hammer to stem the flow
  13. Funny jetset had a similar problem with them coming loose and that was only a week or so after him and chris torqued them up properly as well
  14. That puma is dare I say it a challenger to the tegs mantle of 'best handelling fwd car'
  15. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Racing-P ... 0941893297
  16. Racing puma is an exceptional shout. Great cars and cheap to run.
  17. Maybe its only new Peugeots then or Peugeot petrols which are dodgy? Our 2003 307HDI now has 120k on it and still going strong, cost me less to maintain than my VW Golf did - £10 in 40k miles isnt bad at all for parts. Prior to that we had a Peugeot 106 1.5 Diesel which I had from 80k up to 170k and engine was still going strong. My brother has a 1998 Peugeot 306 D Turbo which hes had from 50k, now its showing 120k on it, still going strong. My ex gf has a 2000 306 HDI which she has done about 40k on, now at 120k without any problems.... and so on. New pugs in fairness I think mate......he was talking about the new focus anyway
  18. Ooooooops! It's the big one too! I did get her a mouse cake though.
  19. 1) I cost my cornflakes every morning with lead filings and 99Ron fuel. 2) I cut the grass by pouring petrol over it and setting fire! 3) I chew on wild rabbits as a snack. 4) I blow my tyres up with my mouth. 5) I shave with a bowie knife. 6) I changed my oil and used my teeth to get the sup plug off! 7) I too changed my oil and drank the waste! 8) I eat my dinner with a pitch fork and machete. 9) My cat has been trained to be the local drug dealer 10) I drive a pick up truck. The manliest vehicle in the known universe 11) I am ians cats best customer 12) When servicing my car I don't use ramps, I hold my car up with my knees 13) I wear barbed wire instead of socks 14) I brush my teeth with a wire brush 15) I drink sand 16) I can do 0-60 in 2.5 seconds. That's twice as fast as my car. 17) I used hair straighteners to smash my teeth out when I got bored cleaning them. 18) when I cook tea I often cut my own finger off as a snack.
  20. +1000! At the next meet I'm not drinking with anyone other than Ian - I'm too scared you other lot will try and wax my legs or something! I never thought the Z was a hairdressers car until now. I seem to recall seeing Ian using hairspray at the last meet
  21. 7.5k gets a very decent car
  22. Body kit just exaggerates the stance I think
  23. Both of them. Why the hell would anyone stand up when they can sit down and reduce overspray.
  24. Some funky @*!# going on here......tread careful
  25. Ricey

    MORE BHP.

×
×
  • Create New...